No matter what you’re into, there’s no reason for you to miss out on the fun and flames that is BBQ season. Toss your tofu in a delicious marinade and this blank slate protein will take on all the flavors you dress it up in. Get inspired by soy with grilled tofu recipes to make sure you don’t miss out on any of the BBQ action.
1. Ginger Marinated Tofu With Citrus Salsa: Citrus flavors add the perfect summer flair to any dish. Throw some ginger in there, too, and we are ready to dig in. (via Golubka)
2. Tofu and Spinach Salad With Asian Sesame Dressing: Boring lunch salads have met their match! (via Sprinkles and Sauce)
3. Soy Sauce Quinoa Bowl: It can be tough to match the gorgeous presentation that bloggers so often display, but we’re willing to give it our all for a flavor-filled bowl like this. (via Bacon, Egg + Cheesecake)
4. Grilled Tandoori Skewers With Cucumber Mint Raita: It’s tough to put an Indian twist on burgers and dogs… but tofu? No prob! (via Feasting at Home)
5. Grilled Buffalo Tofu Po’ Boy: Delicious sandwiches like this are super easy to make gluten-free by simply swapping out this loaf for your favorite GF brand. (via Zsu’s Vegan Pantry)
6. BBQ Tofu Bites: The search for the ultimate crowd-pleasing appetizer is officially over. (via Snixy Kitchen)
7. Molly’s Grilled Tofu Tacos: Leave off the homemade sriracha aioli and opt for a corn tortilla to make this dish vegan and gluten-free. (via Cookbooks 365)
8. Grilled Sriracha Tofu Steaks: Who needs filet mignon or ribeye when you have these gorgeous tofu steaks? (via Pink Troll Kitchen)
9. Grilled Tofu With Chimichurri Sauce: Chimichurri sauce legit tastes good on everything. We’re so sold on this grilled meal. (via She Knows)
10. Grilled Tofu With Pineapple Salsa and Cocunut Rice: Pineapple? Coconut? Only the two most beloved ingredients ever! (via Oh She Glows)
11. Grilled Pineapple Tofu Skewers: The two are so perfect together that you can barely even tell them apart! (via Snixy Kitchen)
12. BBQ Tofu Burger: This tofu burger is unlike any other you’ve tasted before. With vegan mayo, sriracha and pickled kimchi, you’ll be in tofu heaven with just one bite. (via Vegan Miam)
13. Grilled Teriyaki Tofu Lettuce Wraps: Skip the tortilla and the bread. Everyone knows lettuce is healthier :) (via Oh My Veggies)
14. Spicy Peanut-Ginger Kale and Spicy Grilled Tofu: Kick it up a notch with this extra spicy dish! Your BBQ is about to get hot, hot, hot! (via Get Off Your Tush and Cook)
What’s your favorite way to cook tofu? Have you ever tried it on the grill? Share your secrets with us below or on Facebook!