If there’s one thing we know, it’s that Gwyneth Paltrow rocks the all-natural, eco-chic lifestyle. She’s an advocate for oil pulling, has her own organic beauty line and of course, we can’t forget her lifestyle site, Goop. From breakfast to dinner, Gwyneth’s got you covered with vegan recipes so tasty, they’ll make you question your commitment to meat. Whether you’re going meatless for a challenge or you’re fully committed to the vegetarian lifestyle, read through for 15 Gwyneth-approved vegan dishes that everybody will love.
1. Coconut Flour Pancakes: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so don’t mind us as we take a second helping of these dairy- and gluten-free coconut pancakes.
2. Berry Mint Kiss Smoothie: Not only does this smoothie taste incredible, but it also helps make your hair, skin and nails healthier. Talk about pulling double-duty.
3. Overnight Oatmeal: Nothing in the world tastes better than a hot breakfast on a cold morning. Since these spiced oats have to be slow cooked in a crockpot for seven hours, the only thing you’ll have to do when you wake up is sit back and enjoy.
4. Winter Salad With Pomegranate Seeds: This salad may have winter in its name, but the simple combination of toasted pumpkin seeds, pomegranate seeds and avocado make it perfect for any season.
5. Pineapple-Avocado Salad With Kale + Red Onion: Trust us when we say this pineapple, avocado and kale salad will take your salad game to the next level.
6. Braised Lentil Salad With Roasted Kabocha, Arugula + Avocado: This colorful salad is the perfect dish to pack for a lunch that will have the whole office questioning if you secretly moonlight as a chef.
7. Roasted Carrots With Mustard Greens Gremolata: Whether you make this the side dish or the main dish, these mustard greens-topped roasted carrots will be dinnertime showstoppers.
8. Buckwheat Soba Noodle Salad: Quick, easy and packed with flavor, this soba noodle dish is sure to get you out of your lunchtime salad rut.
9. Butternut Squash Fries: These baked butternut squash fries are so tasty and healthy, you won’t have any qualms about going back for seconds… and maybe thirds too.
10. Cauliflower Black Bean Bowl With Kale Guacamole: You’ll forget all about Chipotle’s burrito bowl after tasting this cauliflower and kale guacamole recipe. Make some extra guacamole for a tasty raw-veggie dip snack.
11. Kale and Butternut Squash Lasagna: Lasagna never tasted better than this kale and butternut squash variation. It’ll quickly become a weekly staple, and it tastes just as great the day after.
12. Quinoa Stuffed Kabocha Squash: If you’re craving some bread bowl pasta, try this dish instead. You’ll be just as full with this quinoa-stuffed squash, and you won’t have that sluggish feeling afterwards.
13. Roasted Spaghetti Squash With Coconut Oil and Seeds: Turn mom’s classic spaghetti and meatballs into a vegan specialty by using squash and toasted, chopped nuts instead.
14. Sambal Colo Colo: Turn the spice level up a notch with a fresh tomato-basil salad that uses not one, but two fiery peppers.
15. Grilled Zucchini Socca Tacos: With a garbanzo-bean flour “tortilla” and a filling made of zucchini, avocado and black beans, you’ll never miss eating traditional tacos again.
Do you have a favorite vegan dish that we should try out? Share it with us in the comments below!