11 Easy *Golden* Air-Fryer Recipes to Feel Good About
Despite our healthy snacks and nourishing lunch choices, we still find ourselves craving the “bad stuff.” We do so well throughout the week with our collard wraps and whole grain pastas but, at a certain point (usually once the weekend shows up), we covet a crispy, salty, and sometimes greasy treat. The good news is there are ways to indulge in that fried and crispy goodness without copious amounts of fats and oils. The air fryer has become a go-to in many households thanks to its ability to fry food to a crisp with *very* minimal oil. We know it sounds too good to be true, so we’ll let these 11 gloriously golden recipes do the convincing.
1. Perfect Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts: If your fam didn’t eat their sprouts before, they will now. Crisped to perfection in the air-fryer, these gems are tender and OH-SO-flavorful. (via Glue and Glitter)
2. Guilt-Free Vegetable Air-Fryer Fries: Though veggie fries are a welcomed healthy alternative to the usual, they often lack that crunch we covet. With an air fryer, you can get that golden crisp without feeling cheated and defeated. (via Recipe This)
3. Buttermilk-Battered and Air-Fried Tofu: Greasy fried chicken sandwiches can take a backseat, y’all. With a buttermilk batter that crisps up perfectly in the air fryer, this stunning ‘wich ensures you don’t miss out. (via Olives for Dinner)
5. Szechuan Fragrant Crispy Duck (Xiang Su Ya): There truly are no limits when it comes to air frying, and this recipe proves it. This fragrant Szechuan duck gives you crispy-skinned goodness without the grease and danger of deep-frying. (via What to Cook Today)
7. Southwest Tortilla Crusted Tilapia Salad: Some days, nothing beats a big and hearty salad for dinner. This fab 15-minute pescatarian recipe brings tortilla-crusted tilapia to a blend of greens, veggies, creamy avocado, and a homespun dressing that’ll blow your mind. (via The Creative Bite)
8. Ranch-Seasoned Air-Fryer Chickpeas: With just a few ingredients and 30 minutes, you can munch on the best guilt-free snack out there. Packed with protein, these chickpeas are tossed in a homemade ranch seasoning before getting the air fryer treatment. (via Glue and Glitter)
For more healthy eats, check us out on Pinterest!