These Mudcloth-Inspired Christmas Stockings Will Rival All Your Old Holiday Decor
Our love affair with mudcloth decor is real. Even during the holiday season we can't get enough of the geometric lines, shapes, dots, and textiles. That's why we're incorporating the trendy pattern into our Christmas decorations. So pack up your mom's old Christmas stockings, because this year's all about the boho-modern holiday vibe.
And because we love the whole rustic, modern trend, hanging these bbs on a wooden mantel was the obvious choice.
Style yours as desired, whether that's with some greenery or several colorful bottle brush trees.
DIY Production and Styling: Jasmine Whitaker
Photography: Kurt Andre
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
- 12 Christmas Gifts for Your Friend Who Eats, Sleeps, and Breathes ... ›
- 12 Festive DIYs to Celebrate Christmas in July - Brit + Co ›
- How to Make Batik Indigo Stockings for Your Mantel This Holiday ... ›
- 12 Unique Stocking DIYs to Up-Level Your Mantel - Brit + Co ›
- How to make a patchwork christmas stocking - B+C Guides ›