13 Colorful Ice Cream Scoops We’re Digging Right Now
If you’re anything like us here during Ice Cream Week at Brit HQ, your love for ice cream has no bounds and you’ll eat it any way it comes… sandwiches, sundaes, creamsicles or cakes. But in the end, you would give up all of those just to have one (or three) perfect scoops of your favorite flavor, right? Well, treat yourself to a bowl of the best with these 13 colorful and fun ice cream scoops to buy right now. And while you’re at it, go on and whip up a batch of homemade, creamy goodness for when your next craving hits.
1. Ice Cream Lovers Ice Cream Scoop ($7): Is there really any better way to scoop up ice cream than this?!
2. Super Scooper ($10): These scoops are truly super! Forgo the cup + cone entirely and lick your ice cream straight off this little guy.
3. Chilly Ice Cream Scoop ($15): Store the scoop in its matching tub to avoid spills in between servings (because we know you’re going to go back for more!).
4. Frozen Friends Ice Cream Scoop ($21): Too cute! This little friend is just waiting to dive into some frozen goodies.
6. Cuisipro Scoop and Stack Ice Cream Scoop ($21): Clearly we’ve been doing it wrong all these years, because THIS is how you make an ice cream tower. Create perfect cylindrical shapes that easily stack on top of each other.
8. Hand Turned Canary Wood Ice Cream Scoop ($45): Handcrafted and shiny gold, this is one seriously luxurious ice cream scoop. Save this one for when you want to impress!
10. KitchenAid Ice Cream Scoop ($17): From the kings of kitchen and baking supplies, this is a scoop you can trust. The lemon yellow hue does’t hurt either.
11. Tovolo Tilt Up Ice Cream Scoop ($11): The footed handle prevents countertop messes, making us wonder why all ice cream scoops don’t come this way.
12. Adorable Ice Cream Scoops ($7): If there’s anything we love as much as ice cream, it’s cupcakes. This delightful scoop makes a great housewarming or wedding gift, and if you decide to just gift it to yourself, we won’t judge!
What’s your favorite way to dish out some delicious ice cream? Sound off below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)