30 Babies on Instagram Who Have a Better Costume Than You
Let’s talk about Halloween and babies. It’s the one time of the year where you can really let loose and dress them up as obnoxiously cute things or “use” them to accessorize your own Halloween costume (#noshame). And no, they don’t even have to be born yet to make a cute maternity costume. Once you can dress them up in food costumes, the world — and by “world” we mean Instagram — becomes a perfect place. From clever pop culture references to tasty munchkins, these 30 babies will show you how to do Halloween right.
4. Daddy’s Girl: Every little girl thinks her dad is bomb.com, so if she wants to wear a beard and flannel, why fight it? There will be plenty of years ahead to fight over the more (ahem) revealing costumes. (via @helthelyf)
11. Baby Pineapple: That headband is the perfect accessory for dressing up a simple onesie costume. The age where they’re not coordinated enough to pull things off their head is a brief window of time that must be taken advantage of. (via @yasmindar)
14. Sushi Roll: Why not turn your favorite boo into your favorite food? If you’re doing a group costume as sushi (and you totally should — it’s awesome), make sure even the little ones are in on the fun. (via @notasouthernbelll)
15. Captain America: The sky’s the limit for this little hero who is keeping his costume cool and streamlined. Sometimes all you need is a onesie (or just a T-shirt) for a rocking costume. (via @cutesiesclothing)
25. Rainbow Cloud: There are zero raindrops coming out of this little cloud — just look at that smile. Sparkly jewels, a rainbow tassel and some tulle make an easy DIY costume for your little one. (via @martha_anne808)
30. Yoda Baby: Sometimes the only thing you need for a really great outfit is a the right hat or headband. Although going topless is a bold move that you can only get away with if you’re super adorable. (via @agelliot)
What is your little one wearing for Halloween? Share your costumes with us in the comments below!