Lauren Conrad’s Baby Shower Was a Poolside Dream
Lauren Conrad has always served as a big source of inspiration when it comes to fashion: Check out the chic $10 dress she owns in every color and her fave tropical-inspired Zara shorts that have us dreaming of an island vacay. She’s also our muse for all things DIY (her DIY bath bombs are literally the bomb!), and soon, she’ll undoubtedly be giving us plenty of mama inspo as she welcomes her first child into the world.
The Hills star, who married William Tell in 2014, has managed to keep her pregnancy on the down low (she recently admitted to E! that she knows the sex of the baby but won’t tell!), but even she couldn’t help posting a photo from her ultra chic LA baby shower to Snapchat.
LAUREN CONRAD LOOKS EVEN CUTER WITH HER BABY BUMP AHHHHH I LOVE pic.twitter.com/elO0U2xkWK
— keara ⚯͛ (@weallfalldownxo) May 21, 2017
“So lucky to have these wonderful ladies in my life!” the 31-year-old wrote over the snap, which shows her and five gal pals looking radiant in front of a glittering pool. Showing off her bump in a long, flowing blue and white striped dress paired with stylish aviators and beach-ready locks, LC seemed to have an *extra* glow — we can’t imagine why! (*Wink, wink*) “They spoiled me with a beautiful shower today,” she said.
Read on to check out more shots from the festivities below!
1. Succulent invitations: Makeup artist Amy Nadine gave Instagramland a glimpse at the cutie party invitations, which were adorned with watercolor flowers, succulents, and elegant script reading, “Watch me grow. Baby Tell. Summer 2017.” “We’re so excited to meet you Baby Tell!” she captioned the pic.
2. A balloon-Filled Arrival: The party got started with some gender-neutral white balloons to greet guests upon arrival. “Dropping off a special delivery!” We’ll say!
3. Bump Buddies: Ilana Saul, one of the editors of LaurenConrad.com, went the video route, sharing a fun Boomerang of LC, herself, and another guest showing off their matching bumps, complete with plenty of baby emoji and this sweet message: “Showered the beautiful mama in the middle today. Can’t wait for these little babes to have as much fun together as their mamas! @laurenconrad@sfgdiary.” Aww!
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Allison Norton (@allison_norton) on
4. A Closer Look: Allison Norton, a fellow LaurenConrad.com editor, gave us a closer look at her boss and her growing babe in this chic shot. “Showered this beautiful mama-to-be today,” she wrote. “Can’t wait to meet Baby Tell @laurenconrad@williamtell2nd!”
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by SFG-Diary (@sfgdiary) on
5. Cake Time: It’s safe to say all the elements of the bash were beyond perfect: Just take a look at this heavenly cake creation (is that white chocolate we see?!) topped with real flowers and yummy blackberries. *Drools*
Would you want a poolside baby shower? Tweet us @BritandCo.
(h/t E!; Photo via Rachel Murray/Getty)