40 Chic Clay Creations to Make Today
First, there was concrete. Then, there was copper. But start strolling through the Sculpey and Fimo aisle at the craft store, because the material of the moment is our good friend clay. From necklaces and earrings to gardening tools, kitchen essentials and decor pieces, you can really make it all. Grab your clay. Let’s get sculpting.
7. Stamped Succulent Pots: Succulents — will they ever go out of style again? We’re not sure yet, but for the moment, they’re a big part of our lives, and we’re happy for that. Let’s make pots for them as magnetic as they are. (via Damask Love)
20. Coasters: Your morning cup of joe is requesting a prettier seat. For everything it gives you, it’s time to give back. (via Something Peach)
22. Cats and Plants: Cat lovers, you might have to make this planter immediately. (via Blitsy Blog)
26. Festive Drink Stirrers: Patterned straws are always fun to liven up your drinks, but they only last for one use. Make some drink stirrers and you can be ready to party anytime. (via Paper and Stitch)
28. Faux Crystal Pendant With Gold Leaf: Considered us fooled, because this looks like a real crystal pendant to us. Clay and a little gold leaf make for one fashionable necklace. (via Adventures in Fashion)
What do you make with clay? Let us know in the comments below!