10 Stockings Made for Modern Mantels
The tree is up, the presents have been ordered, and most of the stockings have been hung with care. But, there are some new folks Christmas-ing with you this year and you need to stock up (hehe!) on a few more modern stockings. Here are 10 we found that you can still order in time for Christmas.
1. Otomi Stocking ($30): Pattern swoon! It’s no secret that we’re pattern-obsessed here at Brit + Co, so these stockings are an instant win. Love the different patterns and simple color palette.
2. Air Jordan Christmas Stocking ($45): These stockings might have just won this entire post. ’80s kids everywhere are wishing they had a stocking like this back in the day.
3. Pendleton Aqua Stocking ($39): Dear Pendleton, we love everything that you make, and everything that Etsy makers make out of your textiles. Love, Brit + Co.
4. Wool Giraffe ($28): How cute is that little giraffe bootie?
5. Maya Muse Textile Stocking ($35): More patterns? Yes, pretty please. This fabric would also make for an awesome table runner or tea towel.
6. Glacier National Park Blanket Stocking ($30): These color blocked stockings are made from an upcycled wool blanket. So cozy.
7. Burlap Rudolph Stocking ($22): For the alpha in your family, this rustic Rudolph stocking is a perfect fit.
9. Wool Hippo ($28): This hungry hungry hippo is ready to gobble up all the stocking stuffers around.
10. Hot Pink Pendleton Stocking ($39): We couldn’t resist another Pendelton inclusion on this list — those neon colors are just too good!
Bonus! Garfield Holiday Stocking ($20): And finally, the original cheeky cat.
What does your mantel look like? Talk to us in the comments below.