Morning Buzz! These Celebs Are Throwing Some Serious Shade at Kendall Jenner’s Pepsi Ad + More
The controversy over Kendall Jenner’s Pepsi ad continues to rage, and John Cena reveals the meaning behind Nikki Bella’s engagement ring in this morning’s top news stories. Check those and more out below!
1. Pepsi has already pulled its controversial ad starring Kendall Jenner, but the damage is done.Social media continues to rage, including, digs by celebs like Madonna, seen above, as well as Judd Apatow, Russell Brand, Lena Dunham, and more. Jenner has deleted her tweets about the ad, but otherwise stayed silent so far.
2. John Cena revealed that he designed the engagement ring he presented Nikki Bella. We already knew this thing was a stunner, but now we’ve learned that Cena designed it himself — and he had some pretty sappy stuff in mind when he did! “I didn’t just walk into a place and say, ‘Please just give me a ring.’ I’ve been thinking about this for a long time… so I went to the good folks at Tiffany’s and had them construct a ring,” he said in a YouTube video on the Bella Twins’ account. “The ring represents our entire relationship up until this point. If you look at the stones on the side, there are four individual stones on each side. One side represents me and one side represents her and the four means the years we’ve been together to come to center point. The center point is a 4.5 carat round brilliant cut Tiffany diamond that represents the four and a half years we took to get right here,” he said. “As with everything that we do for each other, there’s always meaning behind it.” BRB, crying!
3. Blac Chyna isn’t wearing her engagement ring anymore, so, wait — WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ROB AND CHYNA? According to ET!, Chyna was seen out with another man and not rocking her ring, despite her and Rob Kardashian appearing decidedly on-again in some very recent Snapchats. Sigh, these two. (Photo via Greg Doherty/Getty)
4. Jason Biggs and Jenny Mollen announce they’re expecting baby number two with this hilariously goofy pic. “This is how I told my son babies are made #numbertwo.” Mollen captioned a pic of her and Biggs using a baby snot-sucking device linked from Biggs’ nose to Mollen’s mouth. Cute. Congrats to the growing family!
5. Get your vacation request approved STAT, because this all-pink Airbnb is waiting for you. The Eaton House Studio in Essex has been making the rounds on social media — probably because it looks like it’s straight out of a fairy tale. The mansion sleeps 30 people and costs around $2,300 a night, but sleeping in this unicorn’s dwelling is, truly, priceless. Check out more pics of the decor on the house’s official Instagram. (Photo via Airbnb)
6.Quote of the day: “Insist on yourself. Never imitate.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Would you stay in the pink Airbnb mansion? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Neilson Barnard/Getty)