We know that the big holidays are behind us, but don’t box up your creativity until the end of the year — there’s still a lot you can do to keep those creative juices bubbling and flowing. You could get prepped for Valentine’s Day (or Galentine’s Day!) or, for something not holiday-related, you could hygge-fy your home with a sweet-smelling concoction. If you want to throw a totally sweet party this February 14, you could do all of the above. And with our design classes at 20 percent off, you can create your own invitations — and Valentine’s cards!
HERE ARE THE DETAILS
OUR MOST POPULAR DESIGN CLASSES
1. Intro to Adobe InDesign Online Class: Photographer, designer and educator Khara Plicanic is here to teach you how to create any type of visual document you want, arrange and edit photos and typography to make attention-grabbing designs, and the best ways to save different document types to make sure they retain their quality so you can use them in web and print format.
2. Intro to Adobe Photoshop Online Class: Graphic designer Teela Cunningham is here to show you how to use editing tools to enhance your photos, arrange images in a Polaroid-style layout, and use vector elements to add some fun to your images. Perfect for invitations, holiday cards, etc.
3. Intro to Adobe Illustrator Online Class: Alexi Politis, graphic designer and Illustrator master, is here to teach you the ins and outs of arranging your workspace in Illustrator, using all the different tools and modes, creating shapes and prepping your work for printing. Get ready to create the snazziest designs EVER.
4. Digital Illustration in Adobe Illustrator Online Class: Illustrator, author and designer Becky Simpson is here to show you how to turn a hand-drawn sketch into a digital illustration, digitally trace, paint and adjust your design, and use shortcuts and pro techniques so you can start churning out designs like a… well, pro.
5. Design Patterns in Adobe Illustrator Online Class: Designer Megan Gonzalez is here to teach you how to use basic Illustrator tools to draw, design and scale different shapes to make special custom patterns and how to print and produce those patterns so you can use them on different surfaces. You can design gift wrap with these techniques, or even use this class as a gateway into learning textile design!
Once you buy one of our classes, it’s yours forever — watch as many times as you need to in order to perfect your technique! Happy crafting :)
Show us your finished pieces on Instagram by tagging @BritandCo and using the hashtag #iamcreative.