Morning Buzz! Paris Hilton Accidentally Reveals Her Sister Nicky’s Baby’s Gender + More
From an over-excited aunt to be (been there!) to a preview of your latest upcoming binge-watch, check out six buzzy news items we needed to tell you about below!
1. Oops!Big sis Paris made a faux pas. On Monday night at FIT’s Annual Gala at the Plaza Hotel in New York City, Paris Hilton let it slip to Us Weekly that Nicky was having a baby girl! “She’s going to be such a beautiful little girl, and I can’t wait to meet her,” Paris said, excited to become an aunt. “I’m just excited to meet her! And just do aunt things. I’ve never been an aunt so it’ll be something very new for me, and I love babies so I can’t wait just to see her.” And as a little side note, can we just say the Hilton sisters looked stunning. (Photo via Rabbani and Solimene Photography/Getty)
2. The new Orange Is the New Black Trailer is here and it is INTENSE. Netflix blessed us with a full trailer for season four, which will be released for your binge-watching pleasure in juuuuust over a month. And there is so much going on! Piper is feeling threatened (is more paranoid than ever), there are a ton of new inmates, Taystee is killing it at her new prison job, and so much more! We can’t wait.
3. Justin Bieber is done taking photos with fans. Back in March, the Biebs made the big decision to cancel all pre-show fan meet and greets (that these fans paid big $$$ for) because they left him “drained and unhappy.” Now, he’s taking it one step further, announcing on Instagram that he will no longer take photos with fans at all, out in public, or wherever you should happen upon him. “People won’t even recognize me as a human,” he said in the text post. “I don’t owe anybody a picture. I know that you got my album and you got what you paid for, AN ALBUM.” Gonna be a lot of heartbroken Beliebers in the world over this one.
4. McDonald’s new Garlic Fries (!!!) are so popular they have RUN OUT OF SUPPLIES. Can’t speak. Drooling. Four test locations in the Bay Area rolled out McDonald’s newest trial product — their famous fries, only coated with a blend of locally-sourced garlic, olive oil, parmesan cheese, parsley and salt — just two weeks ago, and already they’ve run out of supplies for them. “Our #GilroyGarlicFries were such a hit that we have a temporary shortage of supplies. We’ll keep you updated on their return in a few weeks!” they tweeted. The initial plan was to bring the fries to the nearly 250 other Bay Area locations by August if they were popular enough. So we’d say to keep an eye out for those in August, San Fran! (via Uproxx)
5. These pugs who won’t stop following around their tiny human are this week’s #squadgoals. Can we have them please??
6. Quote of the day: “My real ‘mom time’ is going out once a month with my other mom friends, or my friends in general, and just having a glass of wine — drinking, getting drunk.” Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi may have changed her partying ways, but proves you can never really take the Jersey Shore outta the girl when talking parenting tips with People. And we love her for it.
What do you do for your crucial “me time” — mom or not? Let us know at @BritandCo!