With three more days left until Valentine’s Day, you most likely have your decorations made, table settings planned, and sentimental gifts ready. Now, only one thing is missing — a delicious treat for your sweet! Whether you’re making breakfast in bed, dinner at home, or just a surprise Valentine’s Day confection, we’ve rounded up 12 easy no-bake desserts that will be a worthy representation of your love.
1. Chocolate Heart Pudding Cups: Maybe this year is the year to say those magical 3 words. If not, you can still show your love through these decadent chocolate pudding cups. If chocolate doesn’t scream love, we don’t know what does. (Recipe and photo: Worth Pinning)
2. Poundcake Ombre Trifle: End your special night right with these eye-catching ombre trifles. What’s even better is that these only use 4 ingredients! (Recipe and photo: Brit + Co)
3. Chocolate Pot de Creme with Caramelized Pink Peppercorns: Creamy chocolate and spicy sweet peppercorns? It’s the epitome of sugar and spice, and everything nice. (Recipe and photo: Sweet Sensation)
4. Honey Semifreddo: The most fitting dessert for your honey bun — a sweet, refreshing semifreddo. (Recipe and photo: Milk and Honey)
5. Bittersweet Chocolate Marquise with Creme Chantilly and Balsamic Cherry Sauce: Like chocolate, the best kind of love can be bittersweet, so why not make a bittersweet chocolate marquise? (Recipe and photo: Passionate About Baking)
6. Vegan Chocolate Bars: Perfect for the lover that’s on a special diet, these 3 ingredient chocolate bars are sugar-free and vegan! (Recipe and photo: Sally’s Baking Addiction)
7. Bourbon Caramel Rice Krispy Treats: Intoxicate your significant other with this adult spin on the classic rice krispie treats. Make sure they don’t get in the hands of the kids! (Recipe and photo: Eat the Love)
8. Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse: They’ll be very impressed by this delectable cheesecake mousse — the no-bake part can be our little secret. (Recipe and photo: Alaska From Scratch)
9. Raspberry Charlotte: Move aside Tiramisu, the raspberry charlotte is in town. (Recipe and photo: I’ll Have What She’s Having)
10. Funfetti Cake Batter Fudge: Whip out the cake batter, it’s time to celebrate the season of love! Use some heart sprinkles for this fudge and you’re all set. (Recipe and photo: Sweet 2 Eat Baking)
11. Candied Strawberries: Chocolate dipped strawberries were so 20th century. Instead, try these beautiful candied strawberries. (Recipe and photo: Vkrees Photography)
12. Red Velvet Milkshake: Just when you thought you’ve seen everything red velvet, out comes the red velvet milkshake! (Recipe and photo: Pizzazzerie)
What are you planning to make for your sweetie this Valentine’s Day? Let us know or show us pictures in the comments or on Facebook or Twitter.