66 No-Sew Projects to Make Today (Mega Roundup!)
We have a lot of ambition when it comes to sewing projects, but sometimes enthusiasm flags when the sewing machine jams and the thread gets tangled beyond recognition. So if you are sewing machine challenged or just want a simple DIY project that doesn’t involve needles and thread, we’ve got you covered. From style and fashion pieces to accessories and home decor, here are 66 incredible no-sew projects that will get those creative juices flowing.
1. Mini Felted Clutch : The contrasting lining makes this pouch extra charming. Its small size makes it an easy choice for those days when you don’t want to haul around your whole handbag. (via Francois et Moi )
15. No-Sew Clutch : We’re big fans of creating something that doesn’t cost a lot of time or money. Plus, projects like this clutch give you the chance to upcycle some of your belongings. (via By Wilma )
24. Peplum Skirt: Dress up an old skirt with a trendy peplum add-on that can be removed if you want the pencil skirt back.(via Tasha Delrae)
26. Beach Bag: This hefty bag will keep you fully prepared for all your summer vacations. (via A Little Glass Box)
27. Studded Cuffs : Denim is the one item we just can’t get enough of. We are always on the hunt for new ways to spruce up our everyday basics. We’re diggin’ these shiny accents. (via Forever 21 Blog )
38. No-Sew Curtains : Dress up a window with a pretty curtain made from a tablecloth. Get one with tassels, ruffles or scallops for instant detail that doesn’t require any sewing. (via Better Homes and Gardens )
49. DIY Cutout Shirt: Collars and cutouts are in, and this DIY is a simple way to get both looks without spending a dime. (via Plan B Anna Evers)
58. Hobo Bag : A pillowcase already has all the stitching you need to create this easy and stylish tote bag. Just add a cross-body shoulder strap and it’s comfortable enough to carry around all day. (via Creme de la Craft )
61. Silhouette Pillows: Add some personality and color to your throw pillows with these fun silhouettes. (via Rachel Ray)
What are you favorite no-sew projects? Talk to us in the comments below!