9 Merry Decorations That Don’t Require a Tree
Decorating is hands down one of the best parts of the holidays, tree or no tree. Whether you don’t want to deal with the mess of a million pine needles on your floor or you cringe at the thought of assembling a faux tree, we’ve got holiday decorating ideas up the wazoo that require absolutely no tree of any kind. Scroll on to find decorating cheer for all.
1. Candy Cane Marquee ($15): Inside or out, this candy cane marquee screams holiday cheer. You’re just two AAA batteries away from light-up-the-night levels of holiday decor.
2. Chalkboard Banner ($6): Say anything you want with this 24-piece chalkboard banner set. The best thing about this little piece of decor is that it’s subtle and totally repurpose-able throughout the whole year.
3. Fa-la-la balloon ($5): A cheery holiday tune has never looked so good. Aren’t we really all just looking for excuses to buy balloons anyway? Yes. The answer is yes.
4. Paper Dot Garland ($32): Keep it subtle, but also totally holiday-fied with this paper dot garland. The best part: Roll these handcrafted beauties back up again and store ’em up for your next event. Did someone say birthday party?
5. DIY Holly Wreath ($32): Snowy white is definitely the color of winter, and that’s exactly what you get with this glistening wreath. It’s the perfect touch of holiday vibe for your home or office.
6. Letter Balloon ($12): Using letter balloons to spell out a traditional holiday sentiment is a great spin on any classic decor.
7. Snowy Trees ($51): Just because you don’t want to bother with decorating a tree doesn’t necessarily mean you have to ditch the classic icon. This set of three snowy white trees are perfect for tables or TV stands anywhere.
8. Tassel Garland ($17): Garland is a holiday staple, but this flowy tassel take on it is anything but basic. String a few of these around your place and you’ll be humming holiday tunes in no time.
9. Tinsel Lights ($39): Filled with a little bit of tinsel, these string lights give a cheerful glow to any space. They’re 25 feet of pure holiday joy that you’ll never want to take down.
Which of these holiday beauties is going to join your decorating squad this season? Tweet your thoughts to us @BritandCo!