15 Swanky Swizzle Sticks for Your Oscar Dranks
As strange as it sounds, we kind of have a thing for stir sticks. Maybe that’s because we have a thing for cocktails, lots and lots of cocktails.… well… let’s not dwell on that too much. Let’s just look to the future. Oscar night in particular, when you’ll be listening to long-winded acceptance speeches and clinking ice cubes around your glass courtesy of these Oscar-worthy swizzle sticks.
1. Black + Blush: Pom everything is always adorable and always super easy to hack. We especially love the pairing of a pink drink with the black pom. Just follow this BHG tutorial and you too can be on your way to keeping things classy. (via Alexandra’s Joys)
3. Geometric Flamingo: Maybe you live in a place where the weather isn’t so nice right now, and you hate seeing all those Hollywood starlets melt away while giving their red-carpet interviews. Transport yourself to balmy times with the help of a little flamingo in your drink. (via Loving in the Moment)
4. Swizzle Sticks Three Ways: Let’s just say you like to keep your options open. And while we don’t know who “JD” is, we think you can figure out how to work an O-S-C-A-R in there. (via Wedding Paper Divas)
5. Silver Tinsel Pom Pom ($11): If you’re going to pay tribute to Tinseltown, pay tribute to Tinseltown.
13. Ribbon Flags ($17): You might still be in your sweat pants, but we can make this a black-tie affair with some clever workarounds.
14. Party Animals ($84): Because animals are cuter than that naked golden man statue.
15. Gold Bows ($15): Eat your heart out black-tie affairs.
How are you stirring your cocktails on Oscar night? Lay down your nominations in the comments below!