12 Outrageous Grilling Gadgets to Crown You BBQueen
Alright, ladies and gents. We’re in the midst of barbecue season, so whether you plan on (wo)manning the grill or sitting pretty on the receiving end of things, there are a slew of super cool grilling gadgets that should be present. Check out these 12 innovative and awesome tools you need to up your BBQ game over the next few months and beyond. On your mark, get set — grill!
1. Jalapeño Pepper Roaster ($14): Does this gadget even need an explanation? It’s a homemade jalapeño-stuffer machine. As in, it makes stuffing cheese, meat and other glorious ingredients into jalapeños that much easier. And what’s more, it’s on sale. Do the right thing, folks.
4. Bear Claw Meat Shredders ($17): If you don’t like getting your hands dirty, but really want to tear that pulled pork apart, use these handy bear claw-shaped shredders.
s’more with a stick over a fire. Or you could make a bunch of s’mores all at once without the sticky mess. Your move.
9. Monogrammed Forged Steak Brand ($40): This Texas-made meat brander is for those backyard chefs who are so proud of their grilled meats, they want to sear their initials into it.
10. Looftlighter Electric Firestarter ($56): Never buy another bottle of lighter fluid or a box of matches again, thanks to this lighter that can ignite wood or charcoal briquettes in an instant.
11. Grillbot ($120): Barbecues are all fun and games until someone has to clean the grill. But because technology is awesome, there’s a robot that can do all the dirty work for you.
12. iGrill Mini ($40): Instead of slaving over a scorching hot grill, monitor your meats from the comfort of your couch.