12 Outrageous Grilling Gadgets to Crown You BBQueen
Alright, ladies and gents. We’re in the midst of barbecue season, so whether you plan on (wo)manning the grill or sitting pretty on the receiving end of things, there are a slew of super cool grilling gadgets that should be present. Check out these 12 innovative and awesome tools you need to up your BBQ game over the next few months and beyond. On your mark, get set — grill!
1. Jalapeño Pepper Roaster ($14): Does this gadget even need an explanation? It’s a homemade jalapeño-stuffer machine. As in, it makes stuffing cheese, meat and other glorious ingredients into jalapeños that much easier. And what’s more, it’s on sale. Do the right thing, folks.
2. Meatball Grilling Basket ($20): All those who believe everything tastes better grilled, including your grandma’s meatballs, say aye? Aye!
3. Kitchen Art Ham Dogger ($9): So, you’re tired of hot dogs, but appreciate its convenient mouth-shoveling shape. Use this nifty gadget to make hot dog-shaped hamburger patties! Or whatever else you’d like to shape into a sausage — mushrooms, garbanzo beans, cookie dough — the possibilities are truly endless.
4. Bear Claw Meat Shredders ($17): If you don’t like getting your hands dirty, but really want to tear that pulled pork apart, use these handy bear claw-shaped shredders.
6. Grill Dog With Electric Motor ($66): There are things that you absolutely need in life and then there are things that you just want. This electric hot dog griller is definitely the latter, but if you are a huge hot dog lover, you might be able to convince yourself of the former.
7. Call of Duty: Burger Ops Apron ($30): For those hardcore grillers out there who take their BBQ-ing very seriously, consider this: A heavy duty apron complete with pouches that can hold everything from your grilling tools to condiments. What a great birthday gift for dad!
9. Monogrammed Forged Steak Brand ($40): This Texas-made meat brander is for those backyard chefs who are so proud of their grilled meats, they want to sear their initials into it.
10. Looftlighter Electric Firestarter ($56): Never buy another bottle of lighter fluid or a box of matches again, thanks to this lighter that can ignite wood or charcoal briquettes in an instant.
11. Grillbot ($120): Barbecues are all fun and games until someone has to clean the grill. But because technology is awesome, there’s a robot that can do all the dirty work for you.
12. iGrill Mini ($40): Instead of slaving over a scorching hot grill, monitor your meats from the comfort of your couch.
What’s your favorite grilling gadget? Tell us in the comments section below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)