So your bestie just announced she’s pregnant, and she’s already drowning in the cute onesies and nursery room essentials. While we’re fans of decking out your baby’s wardrobe and their playroom, we know your pregnant friend is the real star of the show. We’ve got 25 essential presents for all the fab preggo ladies in your life.
1. Storq Basics Bundle ($250): If you’re willing to splurge, the Storq bundle comes with four essentials in black — a dress, leggings, skirt, and tank — that will last her from early pregnancy through those first weeks post-delivery.
2. Mambino Organics Bun in the Oven Skincare Set ($31): Made without parabens or sulfates, this nourishing and moisturizing skin care line will give her one less thing to worry about.
3. Leachro Pregnancy Pillow ($49): Help your favorite preggo get some blissful sleep… at least until she has to run to the bathroom again.
4. Wusic Womb Music Heartbeat Baby Monitor ($57): This gadget is so freaking cool. It allows mama to check on her baby’s heartbeat without visiting the doctor, which is key in the early stages of pregnancy when baby isn’t moving around yet. There’s even a cable splitter so daddy can tune into the magical sound of heartbeats at the same time.
5. Photography E-Class ($20): Is your mommy-to-be friend a blogger or an Insta addict? Get her shooting pics like a pro with just one easy class.
6. Bundle Organics Prenatal Juice Variety Pack ($15): These tasty juices are packed with folic acid, calcium, vitamin D, and omega-3s — basically everything a pregnant woman needs to stay healthy and energetic.
9. WhatCandySays Congratulations Chocolate ($27): If there was ever a time when she needs chocolate, it’s now. Choose from four font designs or spring for the dark chocolate option, and add a sweet personalized message for the mama to be.
10. powerliftingchica Pregnancy Tank ($23): If your yoga buddy gets preggers, encourage her to come to classes with you by gifting her this super soft, workout-friendly pregnancy tank.
11. The Big Fat Activity Book for Pregnant People by Jordan Reid ($16): Does the mom-to-be depend on you to keep her laughing through the thick of it? This pregnancy activity book is not only hilarious; it will also stand out in a pile of onesies gifted at your friend’s baby shower.
12. Bump Box Subscription ($50 per box): Give the gift that keeps on giving as that baby keeps on growing. Bump Boxes include a lot of the items featured in this article, plus coupons to other helpful services the mom-to-be might not already know about.
13. MadeMother Pregnancy Compression Socks ($20): During your friend’s pregnancy, blood will be flowing at a higher volume, which can cause discomfort (especially during long car rides). These compression socks reduce swelling when your buddy’s belly gets balloon-sized.
14. ReviveYourBath Alfalfa Muscle Soak ($15): Get your bestie relaxing at the end of a long day when she adds this mix of alfalfa leaf powder, Epsom salt, and lavender to her warm bath. Her sore muscles will be extra grateful for this thoughtful gift.
15. WaylonJamesco Mom Brain T-Shirt ($16): If she’s got serious pregnancy brain, get her this shirt so she won’t have to explain why things keep slipping her mind.
16. Brit + Co Patterned Planner ($15): This cute planner will help her through that preggo-brain fog. She’ll have a stylish spot to jot down the details of every kick and doctor’s appointment.
17. Fertile Mind Belly Belt Combo Kit ($20): She has already sacrificed margaritas and soft cheeses (how tragic!), but with this belly belt, she won’t have to give up her favorite jeans just yet.
18. Bushel & Peck’s Most Delicious Old Fashioned Pickles ($24): If your pregnant friend is constantly craving salty foods like pickles, give her a jar of artisanal snacks to munch on. Just don’t ask her to share.
19. Kiwi Maternity Pre-Packed Maternity Hospital Bag ($130): The only things you’ll need to add to this hospital-ready bag that’s full of post-delivery essentials are cozy pajamas and an outfit for the baby.
20. GorgeousSoap Arnica Salve Natural Relief Balm ($9): This plant-based balm can be used to relieve chest congestion, pesky bug bites, headaches, and everyday ache and pains. Is there anything it can’t do?
21. Sea-Band Acupressure Wristbands ($10): Has pregnancy plagued her with morning sickness, or even worse, all-day sickness? This all-natural, drug-free solution targets special pressure points to relieve her nausea. Pair it with a pack of saltines and you’ll be her new favorite person.
22. Belabumbum Dottie Nursing Chemise + Robe ($59): We’re big believers in the idea that if you look good, then you feel good. Get her out of those old sweats and into one of these 100 percent cotton nightie and robe sets, and she’ll be feeling like her glam self in no time.
23. Melanie’s Apothecary Belly Butter ($5): This moisturizing mix of lavender, shea butter, beeswax, and avocado oil will help create a sense of calm all day long, even when her hormones are raging wild.
24. Dearfoam Slippers ($17): Wrap her swollen feet in these slippers made of durable, high-density foam. These babies are the ultimate combo of comfort and style.
Always searching for the perfect give to give family, friends, and loved ones? Follow us on Pinterest for more thoughtful gift ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.