It’s always awesome to see some of our favorite celebs with hidden talents, such as Kourtney Kardashian’s secret seamstress chops. Celebrity side hustles run the gamut, from Chrissy Teigen’s cooking skills to Blake Lively’s love of entertaining.
Photography is another popular passion among celebs, and Shay Mitchell is one such creative gal. She recently posted a picture to Insta of her and her adorable pup. But it’s her super cute camera strap that warranted a double take. It’s an accessory you can have fun with, and Shay’s puts the “fun” in function. If you’re looking for a bright and happy little end-of-summer gift to yourself, upgrade your camera strap to one of these beauties.
1. AlwaysLou Bright Printed Strap ($19): This Southwestern print strap is as colorful as it is durable, and adds a little pop of fun to a photographer’s outfit.
2. CandyLeather Floral Camera Strap ($26): A pretty floral strap lets people know your personal style — and a personalized leather stamped plate lets them know that the camera is yours.
3. RSVPHandcrafted Custom Strap ($45): This leather strap will hold up to you running around from shot to shot, and the deep blue color helps you locate your camera easily.
4. CouchGuitarStraps Printed Strap ($32): A vibrant contrast between the turquoise and the red here will tell photography clients that you’re a bold personality who appreciates color.
5. Viveo Personalized Strap ($44): This two-tone strap combines classic leather with a killer turquoise. The name plate with the hearts is an adorable touch!
6. Bluebird Chic Blue Ikat Strap ($68): If you want something a little bit more relaxed around your neck, try this fabric strap from Bluebird Chic. It looks almost like a scarf when you’ve got it around your neck!
7. WestCoastWeave Woven Camera Strap ($35): Woven = durable, and this particular one from Etsy seller WestCoastWeave is gorgeous.
8. TurtleTaylor Arrows Camera Strap ($30): If you’re looking for a more subdued print, why not try one like these arrows?
9. Capturing Couture Peruvian Cream Strap ($79): Girlie, global and totally chic — a camera strap from indie brand Capturing Couture will have people asking you where you got your strap all the time.
10. Great State Classic Wide Strap ($84): Classic is sometimes the way to go, such as this cognac-colored leather strap from Great State.
11. SFK Camera Strap ($125): Who says your camera strap can’t double as jewelry? SFK has a variety of funky, fashion-forward camera straps such as this one with braiding.
12. Fotostrap Hibiscus Strap ($85): If you’re a preppy kind of gal, you’ll go nuts for this hot pink, totally functional strap. It’s a nice, bright reminder that you’re doing what you love.
Tweet us pics of you and your camera @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Feature photo via Frazer Harrison / Getty)