You Can Shop Straight from These 20 Instagram Accounts
Sure, you check your Instagram on the reg for style inspiration, but what if you could actually purchase those super cute items directly from your feed? Some of our favorite brands are making this possible, from filling up our closets with Free People threads to outfitting our homes with Target goods. While some brands are creating unique hashtags so you can see how other people are wearing the goods and then shop that way, many are creating their own shoppable feeds by posting their newest items directly to their Instagram account using the nifty Like2Buy app from Curalate. We found 20 social media–savvy brands for your Instagram viewing (and shopping!) pleasure. Apologies to your wallet.
1. @MarcBeauty: If Marc Jacobs’ beauty line is your jam, then you’re in luck, ’cause they’ve made it easier than ever to shop their awe-inducing Instagram feed. Sign up to shop, then every time you double tap a photo with the hashtag #ShopMJB you’ll receive an email with the details you need to buy the products featured.
2. #SaksStyle: Calling on their community of Saks devotees, the department store has been posting their followers’ outfit photos to their website when they use the hashtag #SaksStyle. Visit the site, and you’ll not only see their products in the wild, but you can also click the photos for a chance to purchase the items for yourself.
3. #StellaDotStyle: Stella & Dot is known for putting the power in the hands of their entrepreneurial merchandisers, so it would only make sense that you could shop their stylists’ (and faithful fans’) Instagrams. Their site collects photos using the #StellaDotStyle, so you can see their pieces on the street and then click to purchase.
4. #AlexandAni: By the looks of the #AlexandAni feed, women who rock these bracelets also travel the world quite a bit. The collected photos on their website are prime travel-style inspo only even better, since you can snag the bracelets for yourself.
5. @FreePeople: Like a constantly refreshed lookbook, Free People’s Instagram feed is just nonstop style inspiration. And since their pieces are so wonderfully unique, it’s easier than ever to replicate the looks yourself by just visiting the link in their profile.
6. @Anthropologie: Like a vision board for how we’d like our life to be, Anthropologie’s Instagram feed is already one of our obsessions. But now, if you stumble across a dress you have to have or some idyllic table layout, you can find the exact piece you want with just a click on their profile link.
7. #SteveMadden: Steve Madden has been asking their fashionista followers to model their latest shoe indulgences with the hashtag #SteveMadden, making the Instas shoppable on their website. And from the looks of these #OOTDs, you might find a new Instagram style icon, in addition to a sexy pair of shoes.
8. @Target: Every trip to Target inevitably turns into a shopping adventure, and we never leave with just the toilet paper we came to buy in the first place. But now that Target’s always-evolving product line isn’t limited to the confines of the store, we might wind up buying something every time we refresh our feed.
9. @KennethCole_instashop: A sort of pop-up store, Kenneth Cole’s “Instashop” regularly refreshes what’s offered through their carefully curated web store. Follow to stay on top of what’s trending now, or you might miss what’s coming next.
10. @LorealParisUSA: Calling red carpet events their “Super Bowl,” L’Oreal Paris live-Instagrammed the Golden Globes’ red carpet with shoppable GIFs of the celebrities’ looks. We’re keeping our eye on their social team to see what they’ll be making shoppable next.
11. #InstaKors: If you sign up to join Michael Kors’ newest Insta-shopping club, you can get the deets on any photo that has the hashtag #InstaKors. Just heart the photo and info on buying the product will be sent right to your email.
12. @NastyGal: We are all about being a girl boss, and being the girl boss she is, Sophia Amoruso made the Nasty Gal Instagram shoppable. Now you can snag their traffic-stopping duds right from their feed, which celebrates the brand’s aesthetic with creative imagery and amazing outfit ideas.
13. @Piperlime: Okay, so it’s kind of news to us that Piperlime not only carries shoes, but some pretty adorable tops, skirts and accessories as well. Check out the style feed on their website, which pulls directly from the company’s Instagram, to shop the looks they’ve put together.
14. @Gap: The folks behind The Gap’s Instagram account are pretty much pros at the overhead outfit shot and styling their staple pieces into high-end looks. Shop their stream, which almost feels like a look into your favorite fashion blogger’s everyday life.
15. @TarteCosmetics: Equal parts new products, real women and makeup tutorials, Tarte’s Instagram feed might be our new beauty inspo go-to. Find out what products the models are wearing and shop them right off the feed.
16. @OfficialLuckyBrand: You can shop for yourself or for your dude on this lookbook-esque Instagram feed. Epitomizing laid-back California style, Lucky Brand’s Instagram has us wondering why we would ever wear anything other than denim.
17. @Sephora: Get ready to feed your Sephora addiction. With regular posts of new merchandise that you can shop right from the feed, you might find a new product you never knew existed (or that you needed).
18. @ZGallerie: If you’re doing a little home reno, you’ve got to follow Z Gallerie’s shoppable Instagram. And even if you aren’t planning on redesigning any time soon, the gorgeously styled home looks on this feed might make you change your mind.
19. @Casetify: There are so many adorbs phone cases on Casetify, scrolling through them can be a bit overwhelming. Thank goodness for Casetify’s Instagram, which curates their favorite cases so you can save your sanity. See something you like? Click the link in their profile and shop away.
20. #DarbySmart: If you want to see what your fellow makers out in the social media world are creating, then check out Darby Smart’s showroom. When DIY-ers finish using a Darby Smart DIY kit, they post photos of their creations with the hashtag #DarbySmart. This is a great way to see what your own creation might look like before you purchase a maker kit. Or, if you see something awesome, you can click the photo and find out what box they used.
Are you an Instagram shopper? Tell us about your experience shopping the social feed in our comments!
Scene: It's a few days before Thanksgiving and you've just found out you're hosting your pod's Friendsgiving, kids and all — help! Well, you've come to the right place because together with Camp by Walmart, we're showing you how to put together a beautiful DIY Thanksgiving tablescape in a few easy-to-recreate steps. Even the kids can get in on the fun as you learn how to design pumpkin-printed placemats or a glittering table runner in this choose-your-own-adventure crafting video. Head on over to Camp by Walmart to watch it now.