Temps are now hitting the 60s (and above in some places), which can only mean one thing: It’s almost wedding season. We just want to make sure you don’t forget one crucial element of a fun wedding — your signature cocktail. Bright colors and fresh flavors make any one of these 15 cocktails the perfect refreshment to serve at your warm-weather wedding. So read up (and drink up) for some sweet signature-cocktail inspo.
1. Blackberry Thyme Sparkler: We love the juicy blackberries and sprig of thyme for the “just plucked from the garden” look of this cocktail. The glasses rimmed in gold baking sugar add just the right amount of glam. (via The Effortless Chic)
5. Raspberry Limoncello Prosecco: Oh my raspberries! This cocktail recipe practically screams sunny springtime sip. The tart limoncello and plump raspberries make for a dynamite duo. (via Damn Delicious)
7. Blood Orange Gin and Tonic: News flash: Yes, you can actually improve on the classic Gin + Tonic. A splash of citrus courtesy of a blood orange makes this version extra special and extra pretty. (via White on Rice Couple)
8. Springtime Lemonade: Looking for a refreshing, alcohol-free drink to whet your wedding guests’ whistles? This lemonade recipe, which combines lemon and lime juice, will do the trick. (via One Kings Lane)
10. Grapefruit and Sage Mimosa: For an upgrade to the classic mimosa served at a bridesmaid luncheon or bridal shower, try this grapefruit and sage version. It’s sure to tantalize your BFFs’ taste buds. (via Bakeaholic Mama)
12. Strawberry Lime Lillet Spritzers: Add strawberries, limes and thyme to your farmers’ market shopping list so you can whip up this cocktail ASAP. You must taste test your signature drink before the wedding, right? (What’s Gaby Cooking)
14. The Blushing Bride: We can’t talk about wedding cocktails without mentioning the classic “Blushing Bride.” This version changes things up just a bit with grapefruit juice to keep the drink interesting. (via Kate Webber)
Which signature cocktail will you serve at your spring soiree or summer wedding? Tell us in the comments below!