Summer + Camp + Beer = Awesome Adult Summer Camp Party
We often sit and ponder, “Why is summer camp just meant for kids?” People of all ages love campfires, s’mores, swimming and more. This year, while the kids are away, the adults shall play! No need to go to Kellerman’s family camp in the Catskills (hey, Dirty Dancing reference); we have some ideas for you to throw your very own summer camp party in the backyard!
5. Scavenger Hunt: Need some activities to get the festivities rolling? Let’s get this party started with a scavenger hunt! Customize it by having your pals search for personal pieces or inside jokes. (via Apartment Therapy)
8. S’mores Display With Custom Chocolate Bar Wrappers: S’mores are an absolute must, but a proper display will make things a little more interesting. Customize the chocolate bar wrappers to impress your guests! (via TSJ Photography)
10. Tent and Campfire Treats: Whether or not your guests sleep in tents after the festivities is totally up to you. Either way, you should definitely think about feeding a tent or two to your guests. (via She Knows)
12. Camp Mug Candle: If you need some more decor, grab your old camping mugs and turn them into candles. Or send them home with your guests as party favors. (via Hello Home)
13. Camping Party Invites: You have to invite your guests somehow, you might as well make it cute overload. (via Northstory)
14. DIY Flannel Napkins: Those lumberjack beards might get some ketchup drippings. Give your guests some flannel napkins to keep it clean. (via Hey Wanderer)
What part of summer camp do you want to see at a party today? Let us know in the comments!