11 Tailgating Essentials for Football Season
In the famous words of Hank Williams Jr.: Are you ready for some football?! Yay? Well, you may have season tickets in hand and your jersey pressed and ready to go, but unless you have these 11 tailgating essentials loaded up in your trunk, then you, our friend, are not ready. It’s time to get your tailgating supplies together, and we’ve got the definitive Brit list to get you there.
2. Portable Stereo ($30): A battery-powered stereo that will work with all of your devices and keep the party rocking all night long.
3. Instagate: Tailgate In A Box ($39): The Instagate has everything you need for your next tailgate, including a recyclable cooler, grilling tools and grill stand, eco-friendly cups, plates and utensils, condiments and so much more!
5. Picnic Time Fusion Folding Chair ($120): Every outdoor party needs a cozy chair to curl up in, and this one is an excellent choice. This chair even has a fold-out side table to hold your snacks and a detachable cooler to keep your drinks chilled.
7. Portable Power Supply ($150): You’re definitely going to need some backup with the tunes going and your laptop streaming the game. This portable power supply will give you up to seven extra hours of much-needed power to keep the party going.
8. Intoxicase Plus ($25): You’ll never forget your bottle opener again with this handy cell phone case. Also included is the Intoxicase app which helps you track your alcohol consumption so you’ll always know when you’re over the limit.
9. The Coolest ($165): The Coolest contains everything you need at your tailgate party to keep the bevvies flowing. It comes with a cutting board (for garnishes, obviously), waterproof bluetooth speaker, LED flashlight and even a blender.
11. Laces Out Knit Beverage Insulator ($10): Get into the spirit with these adorable football beer cozies.
What are your must-haves for a perfect tailgate party? Let us know in the comments.