Top of the morning to you, Brit + Co readers! It’s been a doozy of a week, with a few of our folks spending the early part of it in Florida for our debut on HSN. If you missed it on Tuesday, be sure to check out the Brit + Co HSN Shop to get your hands on a brand new collection of Brit Kits. Woot! Now, onto the BritList.
1. Carlton Doing the Carlton: Because there’s no such thing as too much Carlton, Alfonso Ribeiro busted out his signature moves on Dancing With The Stars this week. As he describes in his interview: “My goal is to give America what they’ve been asking for since the beginning of this show: The Carlton.” Hear, hear.
2. Rye Whiskey Caramel Sauce ($23): Because caramel sauce isn’t enough as it is, why not lace it with Old Overholt Rye Whiskey?! The smokey flavor that comes through is fierce, and pairs perfectly with ice cream, coffee, waffles or… a spoon ;)
3. 100 Colors in Shinjuku Central Park: This gorgeous installation by Emmanuelle Moureaux transformed the water plaza in Shinjuku Central Park into a vibrant burst of color you can walk through. Each of the 1875 textile strands was individually hand-dyed — wowzers.
4. Talking White Wolf Mask ($80): Spoiler alert: This is NOT an animatronic wolf mask. It IS a wolf mask that connects to your mouth, allowing you to talk and make it look like you are a wolf that is talking. So there’s that.
5. Love You Card ($6): I love you more than wine… so how’s about we share a bottle of wine? ;)
6. Jiva Coffee Cubes: JUST ADD WATER! But for real. Jiva Cubes are magical coffee cubes that aim to blow your typical instant coffee out of the water. They use high-quality Colombian coffee and combine it with raw, unrefined cane sugar to form a cube. It’s like a caffeinated sugar cube — what?!
7. FollowMe Portable Lamp: We love a good outdoor lamp, but they’re not always the prettiest to carry around. This one is not only pretty, but it charges via USB so you don’t have to deal with searching far and wide for C batteries. Charge it in the wall, in the car or even on your campfire!
10. Robert Bösch’s Amazing Alps Photos for Mammut: And finally, photos that will totally blow your mind. This campaign for Swiss mountaineering brand Mammut involved carefully coordinating an entire team of mountaineers on the snowy alps. The idea behind the campaign was to show how Mammut’s products enable this team to race against time and extreme conditions, demonstrate mountain-climbing skills and hiking prowess, and form beautiful patterns and shapes across this iconic landscape. Such a cool campaign.
What’s the most beautiful, craziest or funniest thing you saw online this week? Share it with us in the comments below.