The BritList: Instagram Temporary Tattoos, Red Velvet Oreos and More
Happy Friday! It’s an especially good one here at Brit HQ. We’re all out and about for our quarterly Creativity Day — a day dedicated to learning, making and getting inspired outside of the office. Be sure to follow the hashtag #iamcreative on Instagram to see what we’re up to. Now, onto the BritList.
1. Picattoo: Color us obsessed — Picattoo lets you turn your Instagram photos into temporary tattoos. And, it’s just $15 for a set of 12 different tattoos. Hellooooo bachelorette party season, spring break and all things party.
2. Cumberb*tch Leggings ($80): Whether or not you’re a fan of the naughty nickname, Sherlock lovers the world over are going to go bananas over these leggings.
4. Red Velvet + Cream Cheese Oreos for Valentine’s Day: Oreo innovation is happening this Valentine’s Day. And we will probably have to turn a box of these into the ultimate Red Velvet Oreo (Cream) Cheesecake.
6. Year of Holidays Carve-A-Stamp Kit ($30): Love making handmade cards, gift tags and decor all year round? Get your hands on this stamp kit that provides the inspiration and tools to create a different stamp for every single holiday.
8. Nessie Ladle ($16): And just like that, your kids are WAY more into that carrot parsnip soup you’ve been pushing their way for weeks.
9. Hey Girl Card ($18): Just. This.
10. Let Me Take a Nap Tee ($39): Forget letting me take a selfie, it’s time to take a nap. Kthxbai.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)