The BritList: Instagram Temporary Tattoos, Red Velvet Oreos and More
Happy Friday! It’s an especially good one here at Brit HQ. We’re all out and about for our quarterly Creativity Day — a day dedicated to learning, making and getting inspired outside of the office. Be sure to follow the hashtag #iamcreative on Instagram to see what we’re up to. Now, onto the BritList.
1. Picattoo: Color us obsessed — Picattoo lets you turn your Instagram photos into temporary tattoos. And, it’s just $15 for a set of 12 different tattoos. Hellooooo bachelorette party season, spring break and all things party.
2. Cumberb*tch Leggings ($80): Whether or not you’re a fan of the naughty nickname, Sherlock lovers the world over are going to go bananas over these leggings.
4. Red Velvet + Cream Cheese Oreos for Valentine’s Day: Oreo innovation is happening this Valentine’s Day. And we will probably have to turn a box of these into the ultimate Red Velvet Oreo (Cream) Cheesecake.
6. Year of Holidays Carve-A-Stamp Kit ($30): Love making handmade cards, gift tags and decor all year round? Get your hands on this stamp kit that provides the inspiration and tools to create a different stamp for every single holiday.
8. Nessie Ladle ($16): And just like that, your kids are WAY more into that carrot parsnip soup you’ve been pushing their way for weeks.
9. Hey Girl Card ($18): Just. This.
10. Let Me Take a Nap Tee ($39): Forget letting me take a selfie, it’s time to take a nap. Kthxbai.