The BritList: Pizza Floats, Pizza Bikinis and More
If you’re reading this from a plane, train or automobile, we hope you’re off to have an awesome holiday weekend. Before you completely unplug, we’ve got a dozen odds and ends that will certainly make you smile.
1. Pizza Slice Float ($55): What’s the natural complement to a donut float? A pizza one, duh.
2. The Pizza Bikini ($64): And what goes better with a pizza float than a pizza bikini?
3. Purassic World: If Jurassic Park was overrun by kittens instead of dinos, the newest installment of Jurassic awesomeness would be way cuter. And WAY more absurd.
As part of NYCxDesign, Dusen Dusen teamed up with Visual Magnetics to create a large-scale, interactive wall art piece. Each piece of the design is magnetic and can be moved around every which way.
5. Hipstory: Artist Amit Shimoni has an entire series re-imagining historical icons as hipsters, and we have to say that hipster Hillary Clinton is crushing the dipped-locks trend.
6. All Over Print Shirts on Society6 ($34): Prints all over your tee? Yes please.
7. #FBF to Sushi Cupcakes: Back in the day, we made cupcakes that look like sushi. How silly is that?
8. Feathr: Also known as the best-looking wallpaper ever.
9. Period Panties ($19.50): This cheeky pair of panties by the folks at Clashist is one that all ladies will get a kick out of. We’ve all got ’em, so why not wear a pair covered with brightly colored tampons?
10. #whatmyhandsdoing on Instagram: How awesome is this series? Created by @ponypork (aka Romo Jack), each shot depicts hands doing something completely different. And those linear tats are gorgeous.
11. Woof Washer 360: Just. THIS. Is it weird that we kind of want a human-sized one?