Let’s be real here. Even before you start adding items for pre-feast nibbles, your Thanksgiving shopping list is probably about a mile long. Not to worry, because these 14 three-ingredient appetizers are here to save the day. You’ll be amazed by how just a few items can be transformed into seriously elegant hors d’oeuvres. So save room in your shopping cart for more important things, and opt for a selection of streamlined snacks instead.
3. Beer Bread Sticks: No kneading or proofing required. Simply stir up the flour, butter and beer dough, press it into a pan and bake. In practically no time at all, you’ll be nibbling happily on these chewy-crispy sticks. (via Top With Cinnamon)
4. Brie and Cranberry Phyllo Turnovers: You can count on this flaky combo of phyllo, gooey brie and tart cranberries to give your appetizer spread a touch of turkey day festivity. (via Cookin’ Canuck)
5. Blue Cheese Appetizer: Three B-letter ingredients — blue cheese, biscuits and butter — come together to form one heck of a beautiful appetizer. Even better: it’s meant to be enjoyed family-style, so dig in with mini forks or toothpicks. (via Half Baked Harvest)
6. Stuffed Mushrooms: It’s hard to stop popping these luscious, spinach-stuffed mushrooms one after the other. Switch up the flavor by filling each ‘shroom with an assortment of different dips. (via A Nutritionist Eats)
7. Roasted Red Pepper Crostini: Roasted red peppers are just one of many options for creating this three-ingredient crostini. Get creative and top your toast to your heart’s content. (via Kitchen Treaty)
8. Prosciutto-Wrapped Breadsticks: A quick schmear of herbed cream cheese followed by a prosciutto wrap is all it takes to create these almost sinful sticks. The crunchy-creamy combo is a total delight. (via Noble Pig)
9. Kale Chips: Lighten up your appetizer spread with these crispy homemade veggie chips. Anything but boring, you can season them up simply with just a sprinkle of salt, or choose a spicier route. (via Kitchen Konfidence)
10. Bacon-Wrapped Dates: Sweet dates are the perfect match for bacon and blue cheese. The latter is stuffed inside each fruit to create a sweet-savory sensation for your taste buds. (via Little Leopard Book)
11. Endive With Boursin and Smoked Salmon (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free): Use a store-bought round of Boursin to make these endive boats truly delicious, three-ingredient fare. (via All Day I Dream About Food)
12. Chips and Dip: You can always rely on on a bowlful of dip made with sour cream, flavored cream cheese and a packet of seasoning mix to be a hit. Serve chips, crackers or fresh veggies alongside and get dippin’. (via Unsophisticook)
13. Spinach-Alfredo Skillet Dip: Your pasta is going to have to share its beloved Alfredo sauce. Here, spinach and sauce are simply stirred together, popped in a skillet, then rimmed with slices of French bread to create one tempting dip. (via Pillsbury)
Tell us, are there any 3-ingredient appetizers that we have to try? Share your best recipes below!