23 Easy Thanksgiving Appetizer Recipes To Impress Guests With
Since cooking a Thanksgiving dinner takes a minute it's not a bad idea to have some appetizers on hand to serve your Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving guests. Of course, you don’t want to have to spend a ton of time making snacks when you’re also preparing a feast. But that’s where these last-minute fall bites come in. These Thanksgiving appetizer s will keep your guests satisfied until dinner, and they’re so easy to make, you won’t have to deal with any extra kitchen drama.
Without further ado, let's dive into these quick and easy fall appetizer recipes!
Deviled eggs are such a classic snack, but they can become a yummy Thanksgiving appetizer by adding butternut squash and bacon to the center! (via Brit + Co )
Don't you just love a bite-sized snack you that's quick to make? (via Brit + Co )
Should your guests craves something that's creamy and crunchy, serve this Thanksgiving appetizer. (via Brit + Co )
What do you get when you combine the savory flavors of French Onion soup and meatballs? We'll give you a hint — it has something to do with being irresistible. (via Brit + Co )
Seafood isn't usually associated with Thanksgiving but that's about to change with this shrimp cocktail recipe. (via Brit + Co)
1 lb. shrimp, deveined and chopped
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon sugar
½ cup of your favorite Clamato®
1 teaspoon hot sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Hass avocado, diced
½ mango, diced (optional)
Cilantro for garnish
- In a bowl, add the lemon juice, olive oil, cilantro, sugar, Clamato, hot sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Stir for a few seconds and set the salsa aside.
- Add in the avocado, mango (if you like mango), and shrimp.
- Put the shrimp in a schooner-type glass and pour salsa on top.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Takes only 10 minutes.
Warning — biting into these sweet, spicy, crispy, cheesy chips is the point of no return, but it's worth it. (via Half-Baked Harvest )
Two-ingredient apps are always a winner in our book, and this one is extra hearty. (via Savory Tooth )
Candied walnuts are excellent on their own; imagine how they taste with pears and goat cheese on toast. (via Pizzazzerie )
Soy sauce and brown sugar coat these mini hot dogs, and a touch of sriracha makes them even more spice-tastic. (via The Blond Cook )
Roasted Carrot Hummus
Carrots and cinnamon are blended with classic hummus ingredients for a healthy dip to pair it with pita chips. The pomegranate and pumpkin seed garnish ups the presentation. (via Sunkissed Kitchen )
Keep a package of wonton wrappers in the fridge, and you’ll never have to worry about what snacks to prep for your party guests. This recipe stuffs them with Caesar salad fixings, but the options are endless. (via Recipe Tin Eats )
Chili and Rosemary Roasted Nuts
Even if you don’t have a ton of time, you can roast up a batch of these smoky mixed nuts before guests arrive. (via The Real Food Dieticians )
French Onion Soup Toasts Thanksgiving Appetizer Idea
Turn French soup into a convenient appetizer with crusty bread, sautéed onions, and smoky cheese. (via Tara's Multicultural Table )
Crispy puff pastry, smooth goat cheese, and tart raspberry preserves are a match made in snack heaven. (via The Recipe Critic )
If you have cheese lingering in your deli drawer, it’s the beginning of a tasty appetizer. Sprinkle it into puff pastry for a twisty straw you'll reach for again and again. (via Lavender and Lovage )
The combo of chicken, bacon, and barbecue sauce results in an app that's almost impossible to stop eating. (via The Seasoned Mom )
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms With Bacon and Cheddar
Smokey bacon and salty, nutty cheddar top earthy mushrooms for a new version of the stuffed app. (via Savory Tooth )
If you have vegetarian guests coming to your party, you’ll want to have a tasty option for them. These do the trick nicely. As a bonus, most store-bought crescent roll dough is vegan. (via The Baking Fairy )
There's a reason why sharp cheddar cheese balls are a classic. Serve them with buttery Ritz crackers to reach snack nirvana. ( The Cookie Rookie )
Sweet and savory, this goat cheese dip is perfect for dipping crostini and vegetables. (via Half-Baked Harvest )
Top a cracker with sour cream (or brie or goat cheese) and spread on this cranberry salsa. (via Live Eat Learn )
Pear really finds its life purpose when tucked into a square of puff pastry and topped with salty gouda. (via Amanda Wilens )
Lead image via Nutmeg Nanny
- 8 Thanksgiving Soup Shooters to Ease into the Feast ›
- 14 3-Ingredient Appetizers for a Stress-Free Thanksgiving - Brit + Co ›
- 18 Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes Guests Will Want to Gobble Up ... ›
- 12 Scrumptious Appetizers to Kick Off Your Thanksgiving Celebration ›
- 20 Easy Thanksgiving Appetizer Recipes to Get the Party Started ... ›
- 15 Easy Last-Minute Fall Appetizer Recipes for Your Thanksgiving ... ›
- 37 Easy Make-Ahead Thanksgiving Appetizer Recipes to Make Your Day Easier - Brit + Co ›
- 37 Easy Make-Ahead Thanksgiving Appetizer Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- How To Celebrate Holidays Alone - Solo Thanksgiving, COVID - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Easy Finger Food Recipes for Thanksgiving - Brit + Co ›
- Thanksgiving Salad Recipe — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
- 13 Thanksgiving Desserts You Won’t Believe Are Healthy - Brit + Co ›
- Healthy Holiday Snacks From Target - Brit + Co ›
- Thanksgiving Menu Ideas for 2021 — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›