IT’S THROWBACK THURSDAY!
We’re bringing back the classics. These are the OGs of online classes. The very first classes that we launched (back in 2014!), including Calligraphy 101, Photography For Bloggers, Intro To Hand Lettering and Intro To Floral Sketching.
All classes that STILL make our most popular list. But that’s usually the case with the OGs, right? ;)
Learn basic techniques from a professional calligrapher. In this class, you’ll practice numbers, uppercase, and lowercase letters. Your final project will be a set of hand-lettered greeting cards.
- A 40-minute class taught by the amazing Lauren Essl
- Access to 11 lessons and an exclusive 7-page class workbook
- Practice guides, grids, an alphabet template, and more!
PHOTOGRAPHY FOR BLOGGERS
Take your photo skills to the next level. In this class, you’ll learn camera basics, lighting, and styling from a pro photographer.
- A 55-minute class taught by photographer and blogger Lindsay Ostrom
- Access to 7 lessons and behind-the-lens tips and tricks
- Noticeable different photography skills after taking the class
INTRO TO HAND LETTERING
In this class, you’ll learn how to create your own unique lettering style. Your final project will be creating a collection of greeting cards, art prints, invitations, and more!
- A 105-minute class taught by lettering lover Danielle Evans
- Access to 8 lessons and an exclusive 6-page class workbook
- Lettering practice guides, a new stylized alphabet, and FAQs
INTRO TO FLORAL SKETCHING
In this class, you’ll learn the basics of sketching, including how to use various techniques to sketch three-dimensional florals and leaves to create a custom art piece made by Y-O-U.
- A 60-minute class taught by Sketchbook Series creator Mary Phan
- Access to 9 lessons and Mary’s tricks to create sketches with a 3D effect
- All the tips and techniques to sketch out a beautiful floral design
If you’ve been wanting to try your hand at a new creative skill, now’s the time. The classes above are some of our most popular, and we know you’re going to LOVE them!
So what are you waiting for? Enroll in these classes today and enjoy learning a fun, creative skill this weekend.