16 Sweet Wedding Cards for the Happy Couple
So your friends just got married. The wedding was EPIC and now you need to get that gift and/or card in the mail. If you find yourself staring blankly in the greeting-card aisle feeling uninspired, or are just plain sick of those boring floral or wedding cake designs, know that there are other options. That’s right — with all the amazing artists and letter-press gurus out there, weddings cards don’t have to be boring! Check out these finds for some memorable, colorful wedding cards for your fave couple.
2. To Have, To Hold, To Like Wedding Card ($5): This generation-appropriate card says it all, and has lots of room inside to say a little something extra.
3. Happy Wedding Day Card ($5): Get the usual “Congrats” and “Happy Wedding Day” out of the way and say what you really want on the inside.
4. Mr. & Mr. ($5): Cute, bright and colorful, this streamer- and confetti-inspired card is definitely a stand-out option.
5. Finally! ($5): What we’re all really thinking. This card is printed on recycled stock and is blank on the inside, leaving plenty of room to really congratulate the newlyweds.
6. Hers Towel Set ($6): Nothing says marriage more than matching linens and towels. Send this off to your fave couple for a cute spin on a classic.
8. Tying the Knot ($5): We totally love the simplicity of this card. Leave a personal note on the inside or maybe some cash. Either way, this card will guarantee smiles!
9. Plato Card ($6): We’re not sure what we love more here, the beautiful quote or that stunning copper-foil lettering. This card is sure to be a hit with the newly hitched couple.
11. Wedding Arbor Pop-Out Card ($8): Who doesn’t love pop-outs? This gorgeous card also has plenty of room to write a personal message.
12. Mr. & Mr. Congrats ($4): This card is perfection, complete with hand-drawn bow ties.
13. Elvis Congrats Very Much ($20 for 5): Talk about clever. And that bright envelope will definitely separate it from the rest.
15. Match Made in Heaven ($5): Isn’t this card darling? From that smiling crescent right down to the couple holding hands, this card is cute with a capital “C.”
16. Happily Watercolor ($5): Show a little love in watercolor with this gorgeous card. It could even make for a pretty, framable piece of art for them to hang up.
Which one would you purchase for your favorite couple? Tell us in the comments below!