Let’s be honest; for those of us with dietary restrictions, such as a gluten intolerance, or those who follow certain eating practices, like veganism, it can be hard to find recipes that make your friends and coworkers legit jealous of what you brought for lunch. And for those of us who combine both, it can be tough to create interesting meals on the daily. But don’t worry! You aren’t relegated to rice and vegetables — from appetizers to desserts, here are a week’s worth of recipes that are vegan, gluten-free and, most importantly, delicious!
1. Zucchini Corn Fritters With Dilled “Sour Cream”: Tangy and full of flavor, these savory fritters are great appetizers, but can also serve as a main dish if you aren’t in the mood to share. (via Attune Foods)
2. Veggie Stuffed Mushroom Caps: Quick and easy to make, it’s practically impossible to just have one. Or two. Or ten. (via The Gluten-Free Vegan)
3. Fiesta Quinoa Salad: The avocado and cherry tomatoes make this light and fresh salad the perfect summer dish, and the protein-packed quinoa ensures you won’t go hungry. (via Tasty Yummies)
4. Creamy Roast Pumpkin Soup: Filling and smooth, this is like eating the essence of pumpkin. (via Dance While You Cook)
5. Vegetable Lasagna: Spinach and garlic, mushroom and roasted peppers. Our mouths are watering already. (via Gabby’s G-Free)
6. Enchiladas: Olé! We suggest pairing these with a frosty margarita to really make it Mexican night. (via Vegangela)
7. Cauliflower Crust Spring Pizza: This pizza is totally customizable! Add your favorite veggies and sauces for a pie that’s perfectly tailored to your tastebuds. (via Food52)
8. Raw Vegan Triple Layer Chocolate Ice Cream Cake: Rich and creamy, this cake is so smooth you’ll be reaching for a second slice, guaranteed. (via Gluten-Free Vegan Girl)
9. Berry Mango Sunrise Tarts: A well-named dessert delivers fruity bites that are both tart and refreshing. And it looks pretty to boot! (via The Fitchen)
10. Almond and Gogi Berry Scones: Great for dessert, breakfast or just an afternoon snack, these scones are packed full of nutrients, but taste so yummy you wouldn’t know they’re actually good for you. (via Choosing Raw)
What are your favorite vegan and gluten-free dishes? Let us know in the comments below!