14 Vegan Instant Pot Recipes That Make Weeknight Cooking a Breeze
The Instant Pot is one of the best devices for cooking vegan staples like beans and lentils. There's no pre-soaking required, and the pulses pressure-cook in roughly 30 minutes, as opposed to one hour or more on the stovetop. From silky soups to lentil curries, these 14 meals will make you more than happy to dedicate some counter space to this gadget.
Find even more tasty ways to use your pressure cooker by following us on Pinterest.
- 26 Incredibly Delicious Indian Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 18 Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes to Make Your ... ›
- 10 Easy Instant Pot Recipes Delicious Enough for Your Holiday Table ›
- The Hack for Cooking a Complete Meal in Your Instant Pot - Brit + Co ›
- 56 Easy Pressure-Cooker Recipes Even a Beginner Can Make - Brit ... ›
- instant-pot-recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 45 Beginner Instant Pot Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners - Brit + ... ›
- Easy Instant Pot Meals to Kick Off the Memorial Day Weekend - Brit + Co ›
- 18 Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes For Your #MeatlessMonday - Brit + Co ›