Easy + Amazing Instant Pot Meals to Kick Off the Memorial Day Weekend
We love a good Instant Pot meal to take us through a long weekend. From chicken, salmon, cod and beef to soups and vegan recipes, these Instant Pot recipes are on our list heading into what feels like our first real weekend in months. If you're new to yours here are our tips for how to use it properly. Now let's get to the good stuff...
Big-Batch Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili: You may not be feeding a big crowd this weekend but this chili lasts so, you know, more for you!
French Dip Sandwich: We remade this Pinterest favorite and it totally lived up to *all* the expectations.
Carnitas: These pork bites are as delicious as they are pretty — we'll have two please!
Salmon Veggie Dinner: We like the idea of putting this salmon on a bun with aioli for lunch too!
Vegetarian Frittata: Add in all the fresh vegetables of the season and enjoy a slow breakfast with a fast meal.
Beef Stew: This will keep your SIP crew satisfied for the weekend. SO GOOD.
Paleo Orange Chicken: Bring your takeout favorite home with this lighter version for a guilt-free meal.
Tuscan White Bean Soup: Memorial Day is technically the kick off to summer but we still have a few weeks before things heat up. In the meantime, there is this delicious soup for all to ladle up.
Vegan Cinnamon Roll Casserole: So much goodness in this decadent (and vegan) dessert. Makes a great breakfast treat too!
We bet you can't wait to dig into these Memorial Day Instant Pot meals — we know we're excited! Whether you try out one recipe or ten, make sure to tag us on Instagram. Happy feasting!
Happy Memorial Day weekend, y'all!
- 14 Vegan Instant Pot Recipes That Make Weeknight Cooking a Breeze ›
- This Paleo Orange Chicken Recipe is Made Easier in Your Instant Pot ›
- This Instant Pot Indian Butter Chicken Recipe Can Be Yours in Less ... ›
- This Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe Is Practically Magic ... ›
- 45 Beginner Instant Pot Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners - Brit + ... ›
- Doing the 21-Day Fix? Here Are 21 Recipes You NEED to Know - Brit + Co ›
- 19 Instant Pot Recipes for When You’re Even Too Busy for a Slow Cooker - Brit + Co ›
- This New Cookbook Helps You Master Whole30 Once and for All - Brit + Co ›
Theresa Gonzalez is a content creator based in San Francisco and the author of Sunday Sews. She's a lover of all things design and spends most of her days momming her little one Matilda.