12 Ways to Style Spring’s Hottest Accessory
Straw hats, floppy hats and larger-than-life top hats were the accessory of choice on the fashion runways for spring. If you are crazy about this look and want to take the trend from the runway to real life, we’ve got you covered. Whether you’re looking to dress up your cutoff shorts or want the perfect outfit completer for your new spring dress, we’re sharing 12 style bloggers and street style stars who know how to rock this look for spring.
2. Baseball Cap: If you think a baseball cap can only go with a t-shirt and jeans, you are totally wrong. Whether it’s a solid color or made of leather, this stylish accessory can be added to any outfit for a night on the town. (Photo via Stylecaster)
3. Bowler Hat: If the song “Tale as Old as Time” comes to mind when you think of a bowler hat ($20), you are not alone. However, all you need to do is pair it with high-waisted jeans and a chic blouse, and you’ll be sure to achieve a witty and fresh look like Yasmin Sewell. (Photo via Street Peeper)
4. Wool Hat: Pastel coats are all the rage this spring. If you’re lucky enough to find one still in stock, top off your ‘do with this stylish accessory to add a bit of edge. (Photo via Heliely Bermudez/Flickr)
5. Staw Boater Hat: Straw boater hats ($34) are no longer just the go-to accessory for Easter. They’re also a great way to make your not-so-spring outfit look seasonally appropriate. (Photo via Michael Dumler/Lucky Magazine)
6. Fedora Hat: Let’s face it: We’ve all got a fedora ($18) somewhere in our closet. This season, dust it off and pair it with your favorite leather shorts and a blazer for a stylish boost. (Photo via Lovely Pepa)
7. Suede Hat: If you have a floppy suede hat like this street style star, kudos to you. This is just so right to wear with a pencil skirt and your favorite pair of suede heels. (Photo via See Want Shop)
10. Stetson Hat: It’s music festival time, which means shift dresses have made their way into our wardrobes. To keep the sun out of your eyes while screaming for your favorite band, try to add a classic Stetson hat ($205) for some rockin’ style. (Photo via Milk Teeths)
11. Gray Hat: A shirtdress is a staple piece for spring, but it can easily veer toward boring if not partnered with the right items for a complete look. Blogger Shea Marie pairs a shirtdress with a black hat and an open-front sweater for a sweet outfit. (Photo via Peace Love Shea)
Are you mad for hats this spring? If so, tell us which ones you’ll be rockin’ all season long.