14 Braided ‘Dos to DIY This Winter
Halloween has come and gone, and you know what that means? It’s officially holiday season. Yeah, we’re pretty excited. After all, who doesn’t love Turkey Day and the holidays that follow? You’ve got the shopping part and the party planning down, but are you stuck on how to wear your hair for the festivities? Here are 14 braided ‘dos you can rock around the Christmas tree (or the menorah). Every last one will leave your friends and family impressed.
3. Messy Fishtail: Sport a messy fishtail on days when you just don’t feel like doing the ‘do. The best part about making your hairstyle intentionally messy? You don’t have to be perfect. Count us in. (via Hair Romance)
7. Braided Bangs: If this picture isn’t the epitome of winter, we don’t know what is, and same goes for the hair. Get your locks out of your face by braiding back your bangs and twisting the excess into a bun. (via Glam Radar)
11. Braided Back: We like to think of this one as the updated version of the half-up, half-down look that we’ve all been rocking for years. Top off the messy look with curls for a put-together style. (via Hair Romance)
12. Triple Braid Bun: If you want to go a little braid crazy, try out this one. Simply French braid both sides of your hair, and do a normal braid down the center. Then, twist together to make one epic bun. (via Brit + Co)
13. Dutch Braided Bangs: Like we said, growing out your bangs can be such a hassle. If you’re bored with the traditional French braid, go for a Dutch braid for a more updated style. (via Twist Me Pretty)
What’s your favorite way to wear your hair during the winter? Let us know in the comments below.