13 Solid Perfumes to Stash at Your Desk + in Your Purse
There’s something to be said about having your own signature scent — a perfume that really describes your personality. Whether you’re a total #beautyaddict or more of a makeup minimalist, it can be seriously satisfying to wear a fragrance each day that makes you happy — that is, except for the part where you’re carrying around a glass bottle full of *very* potent liquid throughout the day. That’s why we love the idea of solid perfumes. Not only can you throw them in your bag for quick touch-ups, but it’s also much easier to use just the right amount without overspritzing, which wastes product + creates quite the scent cloud. Scroll on for 13 of our fave solid perfumes to try right now.
1. Roots Rose Radish Solid Perfume in Rose & Frankincense ($45): We’re crazy about this clamshell compact, which houses in it an intoxicating mixture of romantic rose and calming frankincense.
3. Pacificia Spanish Amber Solid Perfume ($9): You won’t be able to resist the mystical blend of rose, amber and sandalwood, all swirled together in this cute little tin.
4. Diptyque L’Ombre dans l’Eau Solid Perfume ($48): This luxurious scent from Parisian fragrance house Diptyque is described as a walk through an English garden, and we can think of no better way to describe this truly sophisticated and intoxicating perfume.
5. Elizabeth & James Nirvana White Solid Perfume Compact ($48): The Olsen twins’ famous fragrances have been seen in everything from a mist to a dry shampoo, but they’re now available in this adorable little compact as a solid perfume. We’re head over heels for White, the musky floral version perfect for date night.
7. Lush Vanillary Solid Perfume ($11): Can’t get enough vanilla? This is the fragrance to try if you love the warm and cozy scent of pure and natural vanilla absolute, with just a touch of sandalwood and caramel to balance it out.
8. LVNEA Desert Sage Solid Perfume ($35): Fresh and herbaceous, this scent revolves entirely around the note of white sage.
9. Le Labo Santal 33 Solid Perfume ($80): A classic mix of floral and spice fills this ultra-chic container, making it easy to reapply throughout a long day.
10. SoapyLayne Little Love Solid Perfume ($14): Show your sense of smell a little love with this handcrafted fragrance of lavender and ylang ylang.
11. Marble & Milkweed No. 2 Perfume Balm ($48): Those who like to wear a fragrance unlike anything else will fall for this truly unique perfume balm, composed of notes such as neroli, vanilla, ginger and saffron.
12. O’Douds Solid Cologne ($18) This solid cologne contains a blend of sandalwood, neroli and bergamot for a masculine scent that can be applied on the go.
13. DIY Sold Perfume: If you can’t find a scent you adore in solid form, the solution is as easy as a DIY! Mix and match your fave essential oils for a scent that’s all your own. (via A Beautiful Mess)
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo.