If you said “Yes!” and are looking to make it official this winter, take a cue from the season and deck your wedding’s halls and walls with an unexpected decor twist. These winter wreaths are an easy (and impressive!) project for any DIY-level bride. Scroll through our favorites and get inspired by these circular gems that will help make those nuptials anything but ordinary.
1. Berry and Bright: Add a splash of color to your winter wreath by decorating with berries in the round. The bright red cranberries will pop against any white walls or plain reception space, making it a must-snap backdrop for those Instagram photos. (via A Southern Drawl)
2. Yuletide Eucalyptus: Scents of mint and honey add an especially relaxing note to this simple green eucalyptus wreath that will go with whatever style and theme you choose. (via Design Therapy)
3. Window Wreaths: Take advantage of large picture windows at the reception; rather than hang one wreath, hang a bunch! Now we’re just crossing our fingers for a white wedding to complete the day’s magical feel. (via Kristina Lynne)
4. Peace Sign Wreath: Peace signs are always in style, and this one can be repurposed any time of year. Just add in-season flowers and hang it wherever you want the message to be read loud and clear. (via 100 Cakelet)
5. Ribbon Wreath: Add a romantic touch to your rustic wreath with a little bit of ribbon. Pick colors and fabrics that coordinate with your theme and decor for a perfectly wrapped-up look. (viaStyle Me Pretty)
6. DIY Rosemary Wreath: This sweet-smelling wreath is all about the olfactory experience. Hang a garland of these near your welcome table for a greeting that will please all the senses. (via The Pretty Blog)
7. Branches and Bells: Olive branches and vintage gold bells set the tone for an elegant party. It’s the perfect nod to the holiday season if you’re getting married in December. (via Shades of Blue Interiors)
8. Cheers Hula Wreath: Not for the DIY novice, this hanging installation wreath is a showstopper. No one will doubt your DIY cred if you roll into your reception with this masterpiece over your table. (via 100 Layer Cake)
Still looking for more winter wedding inspo? Follow us on Pinterest to catch the latest styles and more.