16 Yogurt Bark Recipes Perfect When the Afternoon Munchies Hit
When it comes to healthy afternoon snacks, yogurt reins supreme. When you’re not dressing it up with your favorite toppings, you’re making parfait popsicles or smoothie bowls to suppress your sweet craving. When you do decide to try new ways to eat Greek yogurt, give *yogurt bark* a try. You’ll feel like you’re getting a naughty snack, but you’ll actually be treating yourself to a healthful bite of goodness. To see more, scroll down to find 16 yogurt bark recipes that make the perfect afternoon snack.
2. Almond Cranberry Frozen Yogurt Bark With Chia Seeds: Between the almond and chia seeds, this bark is going to give you a major energy boost. Grab a few pieces before the gym and prepare to rock that spin class. (via Slim Sanity)
3. Berry Swirl Frozen Yogurt Bark: Spoonfuls of jam and fresh berries add tons of flavor to plain Greek yogurt. Swirl them all together and you’ll get this gorgeous bark that’s as tasty as it is easy on the eyes. (via Celebrating Sweets)
4. Blueberry Coconut and Almond Yogurt Bark: Keeping yogurt chips around means that you can make this bark without having to freeze it. Yay for getting to eat yogurt bark whenever your heart desires! (via Treat Yourself Sweeter)
5. Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Bark: Mixing blueberries with your yogurt gives it a beautiful magenta hue. To dress up the top, decorate with dried coconut, sprinkles and freeze-dried berries. (via Natural Fitness Diet)
6. Chocolate Banana Frozen Yogurt Bark: This deceivingly decadent froyo bark is a great nutritious substitution for chocolate ice cream. Feel free to add nuts or additional fruit to the top for even more flavor. (via My Fussy Eater)
7. Chocolate Chip Granola Frozen Yogurt Bark: Crunchy granola, creamy chocolate and icy frozen yogurt make an epic squad. Prepare a big batch to keep in your freezer and you’ll never be without a quick snack. (via Honey and Birch)
8. Frozen Greek Yogurt Bark: Pomegranate makes the perfect mix-in for yogurt bark. When you take a bite, the arils burst and fill your mouth with tart and sweet liquid. Pair that with dark chocolate and you’ll think it’s an indulgent dessert. (via Live Eat Learn)
9. Frozen Fruit Yogurt Bark: If only all of your snacks could look like a colorful mosaic. Make this frozen fruit yogurt bark with the kiddos and they can use the fruit to create whatever pretty designs they want. (via Courtney’s Sweets)
10. Matcha Pistachio Yogurt Bark: When you need an afternoon caffeine boost along with your snack, reach for this green tea bark. It’s studded with pistachios and full of disease-fighting antioxidants to keep you healthy. (via Sugar-Free Londoner)
11. Sweet Peach Mango Pistachio Frozen Yogurt Bark: No matter what time of the year it is, you can have perfectly ripe peaches in your yogurt bark, thanks to the freezer. Try making it dairy-free by swapping for vanilla coconut yogurt. (via Kumquat Blog)
12. Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Bark: When you come home famished, you’ll be so happy that you took the five minutes to make this bark at the beginning of the week. Even if you want to eat it all, only take out one piece at a time so that it doesn’t melt too quickly. (via Tastemade)
14. Frozen Yogurt Trail Mix Bark: When you arrive back from a morning of hiking killer trails, the first thing you want is a refreshing snack to cool you off. Prep this trail mix bark before you leave and you can count on it to refuel you when you get home. (via Kim’s Cravings)
15. Valentine’s Yogurt Bark: Don’t leave it until Valentine’s Day to show your significant other how much you care. Spell it out any day of the year with this hugs and kisses yogurt bark. (via Fork and Beans)
Follow us on Pinterest for more healthy + delicious recipe ideas!