No pressure, but how you adorn your walls sets the tone for your room’s entire look and feel. Okay now that we’ve made you sweat, cool your jets, because we’ve got the solution — wall decals! Wall decals are great if you’re not ready to commit to a bold wall design (or if you’re currently renting). You can easily remove them and try something new whenever you fancy a change. If this sounds like you, then check out these 16 DIY wall decals.
1. Washi Tape Wallpaper: We’re kicking this post off with one of our very own projects. Aside from its many other uses, washi tape makes fabulous temporary (and customizable!) wallpaper. (via Brit + Co)
2. Confetti: What better way to spark your creativity than in a room filled with giant colorful confetti? To DIY these decals, simply cut out your shapes from construction paper and adhere with sticky tack. (via Wee Birdy)
3. Plus Signs: Obviously we’re fans of the plus sign here at Brit + Co ;) We think the symbol makes a trendy pattern for a focal wall, and we’re totally digging what this blogger did in her son’s bedroom. (via Everything Emily)
10. Removable Wallpaper: Wallpaper seems to get a bad rap because it’s difficult to remove, but guess what? This DIY wallpaper is totally removable and will leave your walls damage-free. Score! (via A Subtle Revelry)
13. Hexagon Wall Art: This 3D decal is the perfect way to make a punchy statement without committing to a permanent change. If you’re living in a dorm room for the next nine months, this is the look you’re going to want to get after. (via My Sister’s Suitcase)
15. Photo Wall: Share your favorite photos of family and friends right on your wall (no, not your Facebook wall). Who needs frames when these photo decals can be easily removed and repositioned? (via A Subtle Revelry)
Which DIY wall decal is your favorite? Have you DIY’d any decals for your space?