10 iPhone Wallets, Pockets & Wristlets for Snazzy Guys and Gals
It's true. We're Apple obsessed.
We've introduced you to a handbag designed specifically for your iPad, we've collected the best-looking purses that double as laptop bags, and we've shown you an iPhone case that doubles as a condom carrier. Now, we're here to show you a roundup of super convenient pocket-sized accessories that keep more than just your iPhone protected and organized.
1. Poste Smartphone Wallet ($33): Honestly, we kind of want a version of this for our iPad and MacBook Air! The colors are bold and lovely, and it's dressy enough to work as a clutch at a cocktail party or wedding event.
2. La Vorte Accordion iPhone Wallet ($99): WIth a little more capacity and flexibility, the La Vorte iPhone wallet is another fun option. Probably a little more dude-friendly, as its available in grey or black.
5. The Hundreds Code Wallet ($55): A sportier looking option, this Code Wallet by The Hundreds and HEX features an embossed leather cover, an exterior cash (or Metro card) pocket, and three slots inside for your credit cards and ID.
6. Aged Leather iPhone Pocket ($99): You don't have to wish iPhones were around in the 20s to get an antique-looking iPhone pocket. This genuine aged leather case is distressed by hand, making each pocket totally unique.
7. Madison iPhone Wallet ($75): We're guessing the Madison wallet gets its name from a certain New York street. The sleek lines and undertone of New England prep are just the kind of thing you'd see on Madison Avenue. Each wallet is made-to-order using calf skin leather with yellow contrast stitching.
9. HEX Solo Wallet Case ($40): A simple case with a pocket. A great move if you carry a large messenger back, tote, or backpack and need an easy way to grab the stuff you need.
10. Michael Kors Wallet Clutch ($80): And finally, a bit of iStyle from Michael Kors. This glitzy darling can hold everything you need for a night out!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.