10 iPhone Wallets, Pockets & Wristlets for Snazzy Guys and Gals
It's true. We're Apple obsessed.
We've introduced you to a handbag designed specifically for your iPad, we've collected the best-looking purses that double as laptop bags, and we've shown you an iPhone case that doubles as a condom carrier. Now, we're here to show you a roundup of super convenient pocket-sized accessories that keep more than just your iPhone protected and organized.
1. Poste Smartphone Wallet ($33): Honestly, we kind of want a version of this for our iPad and MacBook Air! The colors are bold and lovely, and it's dressy enough to work as a clutch at a cocktail party or wedding event.
2. La Vorte Accordion iPhone Wallet ($99): WIth a little more capacity and flexibility, the La Vorte iPhone wallet is another fun option. Probably a little more dude-friendly, as its available in grey or black.
5. The Hundreds Code Wallet ($55): A sportier looking option, this Code Wallet by The Hundreds and HEX features an embossed leather cover, an exterior cash (or Metro card) pocket, and three slots inside for your credit cards and ID.
6. Aged Leather iPhone Pocket ($99): You don't have to wish iPhones were around in the 20s to get an antique-looking iPhone pocket. This genuine aged leather case is distressed by hand, making each pocket totally unique.
7. Madison iPhone Wallet ($75): We're guessing the Madison wallet gets its name from a certain New York street. The sleek lines and undertone of New England prep are just the kind of thing you'd see on Madison Avenue. Each wallet is made-to-order using calf skin leather with yellow contrast stitching.
9. HEX Solo Wallet Case ($40): A simple case with a pocket. A great move if you carry a large messenger back, tote, or backpack and need an easy way to grab the stuff you need.
10. Michael Kors Wallet Clutch ($80): And finally, a bit of iStyle from Michael Kors. This glitzy darling can hold everything you need for a night out!
If you lack a certain way with words, then perhaps you can rely on showing how you feel this holiday season with an artful greeting card you can make at home! Brit dropped by our crafting studio where we teamed with Camp by Walmart to create a choose-your-own-adventure holiday card tutorial. In the interactive video, it's up to you to decide what type of card you want to make — sentimental, or stylish? Three-dimensional, or keep it simple? After you've selected your design vibe, Brit helps you assemble it all together so your last-min card is ready to send. Get ready to pick up a few new DIY tricks when you watch the video now!