11 Instagram Glamping Shots That Will Have You Ready to Pack Your Bags
It’s the great American dream to pack up your bags and go wherever Mother Nature calls. Scenic mountains, lush plains, exotic valleys, hidden trails and rocky shores all inspire us to get out there and explore. Now, camping is trendier than ever before with airstream campers, glamping and the whole #vanlife movement. And all of it’s being shared on Instagram for us to obsess and wanderlust over. The 11 beautiful glamping Instagram shots below will have you lacing up your hiking boots and throwing your tent in the car ASAP. Happy double tapping!
1. Deck Glamping: You have heard of a staycation, correct? Well, what about popping a tent on your deck and decorating the heck out it? Ta-Da! You now have a tent-cation.
View this post on Instagram
Purple mountains in the background, wouldn't have it any other way. #letscamp #camping #camp #adventures #minicamper #camper #teardropcamper #teardroptrailer #camperlife #campervan #vanlife #campvibes #wanderlust
A post shared by The Footprint Camper (@the_footprint_camper) on
2. Happy Camper: If you can’t rent a cutesy one-room cabin/tent, don’t be shy about going old school and glamping in a mini camper. What’s so great about these little guys is the fact that they have wheels. You can travel and glamp from as many locations as your heart desires.
3. Pillows for All: When glamping, it’s all about taking extra comforts along with you. Think: throw pillows, rugs, tables, coasters, plush blankets, decorative banners and comfy cushions. And friends. Lots of friends.
4. Fancy “Tents”: No longer will you have to struggle with a feisty pop tent. Today, there are so many cool little one-room cabin-type “tents” that welcome glampers with open doors. And yes — they actually have doors!
5. Tent Furniture: If you have the space, you might as well create little chill zones with side tables and coffee tables. With a tent this homey, you might never want to leave.
6. Starry Night: One perk to glamping is that you don’t need to spend much on entertainment. A night spent under the Big Dipper is worth missing that Amazon Prime rental you have on hold back home.
7. Vintage Cool: Airstream Silver Bullet Campers are what some dream of buying and traveling the 50 states in. These campers come in an array of sizes and no matter where you go, you can trust you’re traveling in style.
8. Bold Views: Being a glamper, you have full control of where to set up camp. Pick a spot with dreamy views that are worthy of that social media post. Then tuck your phone away and just… be.
9. 5-Star Glamping: Rug, bed *and* dresser? This home away from home is just the place to have a romantic “glamping for two” trip.
View this post on Instagram
I just found this shot here, where my family went for the first ever ride on the raft we built. I love those moments where you try something awesome for the first time. Just the way to learn how to get on that raft is fun. It's all shaky and you got to figure out a way to get there safe and dry. So exiting! . . #diy#raft#wanderlust #travel #selfmade#water#holiday #woodworker #palletraft #palletwood #adventure #familytime #parentlife #parenting#float #glamping #family#kids
A post shared by Johannes🔨builds creative stuff (@gobuildideas) on
10. Floating Away: You’ve seen houseboats, so why not a camp boat? It’s doable! Just make sure to set up pool noodle barriers if you roll around a lot.
11. Glamp Outside the Box: Camping is the ideal pastime, because the limits to what you can see, do, explore, eat and experience are endless. Just park on a hill with a view and call it home for a weekend!
What places are you itching to get out and explore? For more camping hacks, locations, and overall inspiration follow us on Pinterest!