11 Instagram Glamping Shots That Will Have You Ready to Pack Your Bags
It’s the great American dream to pack up your bags and go wherever Mother Nature calls. Scenic mountains, lush plains, exotic valleys, hidden trails and rocky shores all inspire us to get out there and explore. Now, camping is trendier than ever before with airstream campers, glamping and the whole #vanlife movement. And all of it’s being shared on Instagram for us to obsess and wanderlust over. The 11 beautiful glamping Instagram shots below will have you lacing up your hiking boots and throwing your tent in the car ASAP. Happy double tapping!
1. Deck Glamping: You have heard of a staycation, correct? Well, what about popping a tent on your deck and decorating the heck out it? Ta-Da! You now have a tent-cation.
View this post on Instagram
Purple mountains in the background, wouldn't have it any other way. #letscamp #camping #camp #adventures #minicamper #camper #teardropcamper #teardroptrailer #camperlife #campervan #vanlife #campvibes #wanderlust
A post shared by The Footprint Camper (@the_footprint_camper) on
2. Happy Camper: If you can’t rent a cutesy one-room cabin/tent, don’t be shy about going old school and glamping in a mini camper. What’s so great about these little guys is the fact that they have wheels. You can travel and glamp from as many locations as your heart desires.
3. Pillows for All: When glamping, it’s all about taking extra comforts along with you. Think: throw pillows, rugs, tables, coasters, plush blankets, decorative banners and comfy cushions. And friends. Lots of friends.
4. Fancy “Tents”: No longer will you have to struggle with a feisty pop tent. Today, there are so many cool little one-room cabin-type “tents” that welcome glampers with open doors. And yes — they actually have doors!
5. Tent Furniture: If you have the space, you might as well create little chill zones with side tables and coffee tables. With a tent this homey, you might never want to leave.
6. Starry Night: One perk to glamping is that you don’t need to spend much on entertainment. A night spent under the Big Dipper is worth missing that Amazon Prime rental you have on hold back home.
7. Vintage Cool: Airstream Silver Bullet Campers are what some dream of buying and traveling the 50 states in. These campers come in an array of sizes and no matter where you go, you can trust you’re traveling in style.
8. Bold Views: Being a glamper, you have full control of where to set up camp. Pick a spot with dreamy views that are worthy of that social media post. Then tuck your phone away and just… be.
9. 5-Star Glamping: Rug, bed *and* dresser? This home away from home is just the place to have a romantic “glamping for two” trip.
View this post on Instagram
I just found this shot here, where my family went for the first ever ride on the raft we built. I love those moments where you try something awesome for the first time. Just the way to learn how to get on that raft is fun. It's all shaky and you got to figure out a way to get there safe and dry. So exiting! . . #diy#raft#wanderlust #travel #selfmade#water#holiday #woodworker #palletraft #palletwood #adventure #familytime #parentlife #parenting#float #glamping #family#kids
A post shared by Johannes🔨builds creative stuff (@gobuildideas) on
10. Floating Away: You’ve seen houseboats, so why not a camp boat? It’s doable! Just make sure to set up pool noodle barriers if you roll around a lot.
11. Glamp Outside the Box: Camping is the ideal pastime, because the limits to what you can see, do, explore, eat and experience are endless. Just park on a hill with a view and call it home for a weekend!
What places are you itching to get out and explore? For more camping hacks, locations, and overall inspiration follow us on Pinterest!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)