Besties for the restie are, well, the best. Whether it’s an on-screen duo like Serena and Blair or an IRL friendship like Sophia Rossi and Zooey Deschanel, we love watching our fave BFFs do their thing. (Speaking of Sophia, she’ll be at Re:Make 2015! Get. Excited. Want to join? Request a ticket here!) But for now, you can find us reminiscing about our favorite BFFs that hit our TV screens in the ‘90s. Favorite decade, anyone? Yep. Scroll through to find our faves.
1. Cory + Shawn: OMG. Boy Meets World was like, our life. Whether we watched it live or binged it during a marathon, it was basically the best show since… ever. The bromance between Cory and Shawn was one for the books. (Photo via HelloGiggles)
2. DJ + Kimmy: You didn’t *really* think we could get through a ‘90s post without a little Full House love, did you? Don’t be silly! DJ and Kimmy were a pair that always stuck by each other’s side, no matter what. Who didn’t love watching their friendship unfold? (Photo via BuzzFeed)
3. Jerry, Elaine, George + Kramer: We don’t know about you, but it seems like Seinfeld was constantly on our screens at home, and this hilarious friendship was nothing short of 100% entertaining to watch. We have a lot of love for this group of friends. (Photo via Parade)
4. Buffy + Willow: Buffy the Vampire Slayer was our childhood in a nutshell. Buffy and Willow are #friendshipgoals all day, every day. (Photo via Kevin Winter/Getty)
5. Kelly, Lisa + Jessie: Saved by the Bell took the ‘90s to a whole new level, if you ask us. And this trio? Don’t even get us started. (Photo via Enslaved by the Bell)
6. Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Chandler, Ross + Joey: How could we do a BFF roundup without featuring Friends? C’mon, it’s in the title! (Photo via Hulton Archive/Getty)
7. Will + Jazz: In West Philadelphia, born and raised… anyone? All we have to say is thank goodness Will moved to Bel Air so we could witness this friendship. (Photo via Ranker)
8. Carrie, Samantha, Miranda + Charlotte: The ‘90s wouldn’t have been the same without the women of SATC. Who wanted to be Carrie? *raises hand* (Photo via Hulton Archive/Getty)
9. Donna, Kelly + Brenda: This trio of girls hit our TV screens throughout the entire decade, and we definitely were never bored of watching their friendship. (Photo via 90210 Outfits)
10. Ryan + Seth: Last but certainly not least, this bromance is a classic, and we totally loved watching every second of it. We <3 The OC. (Photo via Warner Bros. TV)
Who were your favorite ‘90s friends to watch? Chat with us in the comments.