8 Products to Help You Air Dry Your Hair
While super effective, heat styling your hair on the daily can be way harsh on your locks in the long run. We know what you may be thinking right about now, but yes you actually CAN get awesome styled tresses without the addition of your flat iron or curling wand. Ladies, it’s time to embrace the power of air drying. Give your hair a much deserved break from your usual heated beauty tools by embracing these eight amazing products and tips for a flawless air dried mane.
1. Aquis Lisse Luxe Hair Towel ($30): First thing’s first. If you’re looking to banish frizz, switch out your regular cotton towel for one in microfiber as cotton towels pull at the hair and build the foundation for frizz before you’ve even started drying it. (Blot, don’t rub!)
2. Bumble and Bumble Don’t Blow It Hair Styler ($30): This hair styler will tame your frizz and make your hair manageable without needing to break out the straightener. It’s also lightweight enough for finer hair.
3. Shu Uemura Wonder Worker ($33): This hair primer perfects your locks so you get smooth, conditioned, silky and frizz-free hair by just air drying. Spritz it onto wet hair and let it work its magic.
4. Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm ($19): If you have super curly hair, apply this treatment balm to your tresses while they’re wet or damp which will prevent frizz from creeping in as you dry.
5. Carol’s Daughter Marula (Curl Therapy) Diffusing & Styling Lotion ($20): Scrunch this styling lotion into wet hair for voluminous curls that won’t be weighed down or overly wild. Now that’s something to be wild about.
6. Sephora Collection Tidy: Detangling Comb ($8): In order to get your tresses in check post-shower, use a wide toothed comb to detangle knots and then comb your product of choice through the strands for full coverage.
7. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment ($26): This product is proof that you CAN have it all. It provides volume, smoothing and conditioning while protecting from UV rays and static. So long, poofy drying hair!
8. It’s A 10 Miracle Finishing Spray ($19): When your hair is finished being air dried and styled, give it a quick once over with a lightweight finishing spray to lock in your style and body. Your gorgeous ‘do will then last the whole day long.
Will you ditch the heat of your blow dryer and try an air dried look? Let us know in the comments!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?