8 Products to Help You Air Dry Your Hair
While super effective, heat styling your hair on the daily can be way harsh on your locks in the long run. We know what you may be thinking right about now, but yes you actually CAN get awesome styled tresses without the addition of your flat iron or curling wand. Ladies, it’s time to embrace the power of air drying. Give your hair a much deserved break from your usual heated beauty tools by embracing these eight amazing products and tips for a flawless air dried mane.
1. Aquis Lisse Luxe Hair Towel ($30): First thing’s first. If you’re looking to banish frizz, switch out your regular cotton towel for one in microfiber as cotton towels pull at the hair and build the foundation for frizz before you’ve even started drying it. (Blot, don’t rub!)
2. Bumble and Bumble Don’t Blow It Hair Styler ($30): This hair styler will tame your frizz and make your hair manageable without needing to break out the straightener. It’s also lightweight enough for finer hair.
3. Shu Uemura Wonder Worker ($33): This hair primer perfects your locks so you get smooth, conditioned, silky and frizz-free hair by just air drying. Spritz it onto wet hair and let it work its magic.
4. Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm ($19): If you have super curly hair, apply this treatment balm to your tresses while they’re wet or damp which will prevent frizz from creeping in as you dry.
5. Carol’s Daughter Marula (Curl Therapy) Diffusing & Styling Lotion ($20): Scrunch this styling lotion into wet hair for voluminous curls that won’t be weighed down or overly wild. Now that’s something to be wild about.
6. Sephora Collection Tidy: Detangling Comb ($8): In order to get your tresses in check post-shower, use a wide toothed comb to detangle knots and then comb your product of choice through the strands for full coverage.
7. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment ($26): This product is proof that you CAN have it all. It provides volume, smoothing and conditioning while protecting from UV rays and static. So long, poofy drying hair!
8. It’s A 10 Miracle Finishing Spray ($19): When your hair is finished being air dried and styled, give it a quick once over with a lightweight finishing spray to lock in your style and body. Your gorgeous ‘do will then last the whole day long.
Will you ditch the heat of your blow dryer and try an air dried look? Let us know in the comments!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.