Your fave holiday movies are queued up and the party invites are starting to pour in. The holiday countdown has officially begun… now if only you had one of those advent calendars from your childhood to check off the days. Fret not, girlfriend, because we’ve got a few options perfect for your fabulous grown-up self. And while we’d never say no to chocolate, these beauty versions are filled with such great products, like shimmery glossies and pretty polish, that we don’t even miss the sweets (well, almost).
1. Target 12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar ($15): You’re going to be stopping by Target about 100 times in the next month anyway, so be sure to pick up this super affordable calendar while you’re there. It’s full of fun holiday party essentials, like a mini mascara that will fit in any tiny clutch, an illuminating stick, and so many more.
2. Molton Brown Cabinet of Secret Luxuries Advent Calendar ($250): Looking for a gift that will set you apart? Nab this luxe calendar and completely spoil your loved ones. Inside you’ll find Molton Brown eau de toilette, hand treatment, mini candles, and a shower gel bauble that’s oh-so-festive.
3. Anthropologie Susanne Kaufmann Advent Calendar ($170): We know you’re busy doing a million things for others before the holidays, but you deserve some self-care too! This kit features 24 ah-mazing healing elixirs like yummy bubble bath, relaxation tea, hand lotion, and more. Bring on the Zen.
4. Olehenriksen 12 Days of Ole Glow Skincare Advent Calendar ($69): If you’re a skincare fiend, opt for this selection of effective products. Olehenriksen is a brand that’s been around Denmark for over 30 years, so get ready to go hygge happy with samples of serum, walnut scrub, and rich creams to help get your skin through winter smoothly.
5. Nyx Professional Makeup Kiss and Tell Advent Calendar ($79): Can you ever have too many lip colors? We’re going to go with no. After opening up all 24 compartments in this calendar, you’ll have everything from butter gloss to matte lip cream — AKA more than enough options for any mistletoe you’ll be standing under.
6. Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar ($80): The cult favorite London department store now ships stateside. That means you can get in on 24 gorgeous days of beauty goodies from brands like Ouai, St. Tropez, and Eyeko and feel pampered from head to toe.
7. Morris & Co. Pure Advent Calendar ($139): Are you into Instagram-worthy products that double as decor on your vanity? Us too. That’s why we’re obsessing over all the gorg florals to be found in this Morris & Co. selection. Don’t miss the bath fizzers!
Looking for more beauty inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.