The Best Labor Day Sales Of 2022 To Shop Before They're Gone
Labor Day weekend is the perfect way to ease into fall and get one last taste of summer. Plus, we're big fans of sales, and Labor Day sales are always some of the best around. Since you probably want to spend more time shopping or sipping on a spritzer than actually looking for the sales, we rounded up some of the best Labor Day sales that will let you stock up on everything you need for fall.
Truly Beauty is offering a free mystery bag filled with $75 worth of full-size products plus an accessory when you spend $175 from September 2-4 and when you spend $200 on September 5. Sounds like the perfect excuse to stock up on the Purple Rain Facial Oil.
Alcohol-free cocktail subscription service Raising the Bar is offering 50% off all one-time boxes (like the RTB Summer Party Pack) with the code ONETIME50 from September 2-5. Just in time for all your fall mixers.
Interior design business Havenly is offering a 45% discount on Full Design Packages with the code LABORDAY22. Its one-on-one design help that handpicks products for your style and budget is the perfect way to help you get your dream home.
Rifle Paper Co.is offering 25% off sitewide with the code TAKE25 from August 31 to September 6. Grab a 17-Month Planner for your back-to-school planning or jump-start the holidays with some Bon Voyage Wrapping Sheets.
Ikea is offering $15 off when you spend $150 in-store and online from September 2-5 and 25% off table and floor air purifiers like the FÖRNUFTIG with the code STARKVIND from September 2-12.
Get a good night's sleep with Casper, which is offering up to $600 off mattresses and the Original Foam Queen Mattress for $995 with code LDAY22-B from September 1-5.
Naturally London is offering 15% off all bundles and kits with the code EARLYBIRD15 from September 2-6, so kick back and relax with a Tranquility Foot Soak.
Our Place will offer 25% off sitewide from August 25 to September 7 (excluding the Wave Trivet and Gift Cards), so you can finally grab a pan from the Selena Gomez Collection.
Hutch will offer 40% off sitewide from September 2-5, which is perfect for those days you just need a new sundress.
Get some beauty rest with Nolah Sleep. It's offering up to $700 off mattresses plus two free pillows (!!) until September 6.
Rugs.com is offering up to 80% off from August 31 to September 6 on picks like this colorful Hand Braided Chindi Round Rug.
More Labor Day Sales
- DreamCloud is offering $200 off mattress purchases, plus complimentary accessories worth $599 until 9/6.
- Nectar Sleepis offering $200 off mattress purchases, plus complimentary accessories worth $499 until 9/6.
- Welly will offer 10% off bundles with code LABOR10 from 9/1-9/6.
- Wet n Wild will offer 30% off sitewide with code BYEBYE from 9/2-9/6.
- Castlery will offer $100 off every $1,200 spent across the store from 8/22-9/12.
- Gingerlily is offering 25% off sitewide from 9/2-9/5.
- Interior Define is offering up to 20% off everything from 8/29-9/6.
- P.F. Candle Co.is offering 15% off in-store and online (excluding collaborations) plus up to 30-40% off all sale items from 9/2-9/5.
- Vitruvi is offering 25% off diffusers plus 30% off the Essentials Bundle from 9/1-9/5.
- Leni Swims is offering buy two or more bikini sets and get 15% off with code WEEKEND from 9/4-9/5.
- Showpo will be offering 20% off select styles from 9/2-9/5.
- Thrifts + Threadsis offering 20% off with the code LABORDAY20 from 9/1-9/6.
- Thrive Societe is offering 20% off sitewide with the code LABORDAY2022 from 9/2-9/9.
- Face Place is offering 20% off at checkout, excluding sets, from 9/2-9/5.
- West Angel will have a buy 1, get 2 free sitewide deal with the code LABORDAY from 9/1-9/6.
- Dr. Scholl's is offering 25% off select fall styles and an extra 30% off sale plus free shipping with the code LABORYAY from 9/1-9/6.
- Eberjey is offering up to 40% off sale styles with the code BYESUMMER from 9/2-9/5.
- Hatch is offering 20% off all their leggings with the code STOCKUP20 from 9/2-9/5.
- Ramy Brook is having an additional 25% off sale from 9/1-9/5.
- KOPARIis offering 20% off sitewide plus a free full-size product with a $70 purchase from9/1-9/5.
- Urban Decayis offering 50% off The Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette from9/1-9/5.
- Partners Coffee is offering 20% off all roasted-to-order coffee, tea and cold brew from 9/1-9/6.
- Samsonite is offering 25% off sitewide from 8/24 - 9/6.
- Participating sellers on the Etsy app will be offering 25% off from 9/5 - 9/6.
- Floyd is offering 20% off sitewideuntil 9/6.
- Thomas Ashbourneis offering 10% off all purchases with the code TACSDAY through 9/9.
- Dynamiteis offering an extra 30% off sale through Labor Day.
- Garage is offering an additional 30% off styles through Labor Day.
- Edikted is offering 50% off sitewide from 9/1-9/6.
- Jamie Makeup is offering 20% off with code LABORDAY through Labor Day Weekend.
- Beekeeper's Naturals is offering a free full size Nasal Spray with purchase offer from 9/1-9/6.
- LDMA is offering 22% off sitewide from 9/1-9/5.
- BANDIER is offering 20% off $150, 25% off $250, 30% off $350 from 9/1-9/5.
- Outdoor Voices is offering 50% off OV Extra Styles on their site until 9/5.
- Draper James is offering 30% off sale styles (all sales are final) until 9/6.
- Harper Wilde is offering 30% off sitewide and free shipping on all orders from 9/3-9/5.
- Year of Ours is offering up to 40% off of summer styles until 9/5.
- VistaPrint is offering up to 30% off until 9/5.
- Lorna Jane is offering 30% off all sports bras from 9/2-9/5.
- Tavi Noir is offering an extra 30% off sale items until 9/6.
- Dr. Squatch is offering 20% off $55+ cart minimum and 25% off $75 cart minimum from 9/2-9/5.
- GlassesUSA is offering 60% off frames (excluding Premium, sale-labeled items, contact lenses, and kids' frames) with code USA60 until 9/5.
- Pottery Barn is offering up to 70% off during the Labor Day Warehouse Sale until 9/7.
- The Home Depot is offering up to 30% off select products until 9/14.
- Anthropologie is offering up to 30% off select home products and an extra 50% off sale items until 9/5.
- Frontgate is offering 40% off pet products and up to 70% off sitewide from August 30-September 6.
- American Eagle is offering up to 70% off sitewide until 9/5.
- ASOS is offering 50% off select products from 9/2-9/5.
- LIVELY is offering 15% off sitewide with code CREW15 until 9/8.
- Coach is offering 25% off, plus free shipping, with code TAKE25 until 9/11.
- Adidas is offering up to 30% off with code SCOREBIG from 9/2-9/6.
- Sanzo is offering 15% off with code LDW22 until 9/5.
- Get Golden is offering 15% off a single order using code SUNSHINESNACKS15 or 20% off your first order on a subscription using code SUNSHINESNACKS20 from 9/2-9/9.
- Luna is offering up to 45% off select items until 9/5.
- ANISA Beauty is offering 50% off skincare brushes with code SKINCARE50 until 9/5.
- NuMe is offering 40% off sitewide until 9/5.
- PUR is offering 30% off skincare + free Forever Soft Lip with any $50 purchase from 9/2-9/5.
- Gussi is offering 30% off sitewide until 9/1.
- The Doux is offering 30% off sitewide and free shipping until 9/5.
- Sky Organics is offering 30% off sitewide with code LABOR30 from 9/2-9/6.
- Essence Cosmetics is offering $15 off when you spend $20, 20% off when you spend $30, and 25% off when you spend $40 from 9/2-9/5.
- UpCircle Beauty is offering 25% off sitewide from 9/2-9/5.
- CURAPROX is offering 25% off Hydrosonic Pro with code Curaprox from 9/2-9/5.
- RapidLash is offering FREE RapidGlam 2g sample for every RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum purchased from 9/2-9/4.
- Plum Beauty is offering $5 off with the purchase of 3 or more products on Target.com from 9/2-9/5.
- Visha Skincare is offering 20% off sitewide until 9/6.
- Dionis is offering 15% off sitewide from 9/2-9/6.
- Sky Organics is offering 30% off sitewide with code LABOR30 from 9/2-9/6.
- Pura Vida is offering 40% off sitewide until 9/5.
- Ruby Ribbon is offering a buy 2 camis get 1 free deal until 9/5.
- Hey Dewy is offering 20% off with code LABOR20 until 9/5.
- Pura is offering 20% off sitewide from 9/2-9/5.
Tweet us your favorite Labor Day sales and subscribe to our email newsletter for the latest shopping content.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
- How to Quit Your Day Job and Become a Home Decor Designer ... ›
- 20 Must-Make Recipes for Your Memorial Day BBQ - Brit + Co ›
- 5 Ways to Organize Your Home for Fall and Back to "School" - Brit + ... ›
- Fall Decor From Amazon — Fall 2021 Home - Brit + Co ›
- Labor Day Summer Packing List - Brit + Co ›
- Online Shopping 2022 - Brit + Co ›
B+C Editorial Assistant, Swiftie | Chloe is originally from the Outer Banks (yes, like the Netflix show!). When she isn't writing or updating her blog Pastels and Pop Culture, Chloe enjoys watching Marvel movies or texting her sister about the latest celebrity news. Say hi at @thechloewilliams on Insta and @popculturechlo on Twitter!