This Cassava Flour Brownie Recipe Will Change Your Gluten-Free Baking for Good
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chunks, divided
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or ghee
- 1/4 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teapsoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 teapsoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly oil an 8×8-inch pan.
In a double boiler over low heat, melt 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks, maple syrup, cocoa powder, and coconut oil or ghee. Whisk frequently while melting and let cool to just slightly warm.
While chocolate mixture cools, combine flour, salt, and baking soda in a small bowl. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and vanilla until thick and foamy.
Pour into prepared pan and smooth evenly.
Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20-25 minutes. Let cool, then slice and serve.
- 10 Beginner Baking Lessons from 'The Great British Bake Off' - Brit + ... ›
- 9 Baking Tips Ina Garten Taught Me - Brit + Co ›
- Baking Hacks: 3-Ingredient Strawberry Pies - Brit + Co ›
- 10 Healthy Baking Substitutes Everyone Should Know - Brit + Co ›
- 12 Deliciously Unexpected Olive Oil Desserts - Brit + Co ›
- Cake Baking 101 | Cake Baking | Baking Basics | Cake Decorating ... ›
- 25 Essential Baking Tips and Tricks for Beginner Bakers - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Brownie Recipes on Pinterest - Brit + Co ›