The Best Looks in Celebrity Hair from Instagram This Week
Attention all beauty worshippers! We have exciting news. For the first time in what feels like forever, Kylie Jenner didn’t catch our eye for this week’s Best in Celebrity Hair post. We can tell you that some eye-popping changes have occurred in the world of celeb strands that you just won’t believe. We’ll take Demi Lovato’s transition to blonde over Victoria Beckham’s new collab with Target any day (sorry, Posh). And though we’re super pumped for Gilmore Girls ice cream, our feelings about lobs and wispy bangs are much stronger. So scroll below to check out these awesome looks from the world of celebrity hair on Instagram this week.
1. Rita Ora: Here’s Rita Ora like you’ve never seen her before, gracing the cover of Paper Magazine in an unbelievably avant-garde hairstyle. Yes, that’s the same magazine with the infamous Kim Kardashian “break the internet” cover. (And yes, we are sensing a theme of OMG-worthy cover shoots.)
2. Beyoncé: Meanwhile, Queen Bey had an artsy photo shoot of her own, wearing her hair in an ultra-long pony braid. Not only does her knee-length ‘do make her a real-life Rapunzel, but she looks fairy tale-level gorgeous.
3. Demi Lovato: Demi shocked us by announcing her “retirement” via social media, but now she’s back — and a blonde! It’s a jarring shift from her usual dark tresses, but she owns the look effortlessly.
4. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: This teased and unkempt look on ultra-refined Rosie is both unexpected and undeniably gorgeous. She’s taking the “messy” style a step further into high-fashion territory.
5. Whitney Port: Whitney is looking haute, haute, hot in this super-sleek topknot. It’s a runway-approved version of the messy “topknot bun” we’ve seen championed by pre-lob Kendall Jenner all summer long.
6. Paris Jackson: Surprise! Paris Jackson’s chopped off her brunette tresses and went blonde. It’s been a while since we’ve heard much about Paris, but she looks majorly cool rocking those grunge-inspired vibes.
7. Willow Smith: Willow, could ya look any more bored when you have an actual work of art balancing on top of your head? Okay, “work of art” is an overstatement, but you’ve gotta admit that her mini dreadlocks are absolute #goals for a simple half updo.
8. Eva Longoria: Back on our radar again is Eva Longoria, whose elegantly curled down ‘do never disappoints. We give her entire look a perfect 10.
9. Lady Gaga: We’re so used to the days when Lady Gaga was all about OTT headpieces and super exaggerated hairstyles that this au naturale look is beyond refreshing. In this photo, she looks downright gorgeous rocking a slicked-back lob with her dark roots on display.
10. Serena Williams: Dayum. We’ve never seen Serena with luscious mermaid waves before, and she is absolutely stunning. But then again, what do you expect? Nothing less than perfection, both on and off the court, for the GOAT. PS: We’d totally love it if she dressed up as a mermaid for Halloween.
11. Rihanna: Bad gal RiRi is oh-so trendy and fashion forward in those must-have blue velvet boots — and she’s slaying us with her natural curls. To all you curly-haired ladies, let it be known that a little bit of natural volume goes a long way.
12. Alexa Chung: If you ever want to hack “cool girl” style, just do as Alexa Chung does. With her so-hot-right-now swept bangs and a lazy girl-approved hairstyle, you can totally upgrade your look at any time by taking a page from her book.
13. Heidi Klum: Did Heidi Klum get a haircut or are our eyes playing tricks on us? For a moment there we thought she’d shaved the right underside of her hair for the hipster-favorite “undercut,” but as it turns out, she’s just being the breathtakingly beautiful Heidi that we all know and love with a side-swept lob.
Whose hair stole your heart this week? Show us on Pinterest!