It wakes you up every morning, keeps you motivated throughout the day, is bold and strong and picks you up when you’re down — yup, we’re talking about our love affair with coffee. If you’re anything like us, you just can’t get enough of the stuff. Whether you’re a java-junkie looking to add some fresh ideas to your wish list or you’ve got friends who just can’t function without it, we’re brewing up 28 of the hottest gifts for any coffee enthusiast.
1. Canadiano ($54): This unique wooden brewing box will make naturalists fall in love with coffee all over again.
2. Pour Mason ($35): Coffee hipsters rejoice! This crafted aluminum device transforms your fave drinking vessel (the mason jar) into a portable pour over coffee maker.
3. Espresso Tamper ($53): Hand-whittled from a combination of beautiful hardwoods, this is a special surprise for those who believe that a great espresso begins with a good tamper.
4. Vivid Coffee Spoon and Clip ($8): Dish out the scoop on keeping coffee fresh with this beech wood clip that functions as both a coffee scoop and bag sealer.
5. Coffee Joulies ($50): Too hot? Too cold? Give the gift of perfect coffee with these stainless steel “beans” engineered to keep a cup o’ joe at the perfect temperature.
6. Not Martha Holiday Mug Kit ($30): Just what the holidays ordered: A sweet gift for creative coffee drinkers.
7. Coffee Chart Mug ($15): Coffee geek on your gift list? This oversized mug provides an eye-opening jolt into the varied ways one can concoct and drink coffee.
8. Thermal Mug ($14): But first, coffee — your coffee lover will completely agree.
9. Coffee Travel Kit ($179): Everything you need to brew. Just add water and a big red bow.
10. Arne Jacobsen Coffee Pot ($312): An icon of Scandinavian design, this is the coffee pot that will complete your coffee aficionado’s home bar.
11. Jiva Coffee Cubes ($15): Perfect for travelers or your cube-mates, these little cubes are packed with premium Colombian Arabica beans and unrefined cane sugar. Just add hot water or milk and enjoy a perfect cup of coffee.
12. Cascara Coffee Cherry Tea ($10): Your coffee lover will think this herbal tea, made from dried coffee cherries and filled with Vitamin C, is pretty neat.
13. Regular Coffee Subscription ($30): If latte art and barista banter aren’t your thing, get the gift of a good cup o’ joe with a tube of fresh-roasted, whole-bean coffee delivered to your door every month.
14. Maple Bacon Smoked Coffee ($17): Maple syrup + bacon + coffee = YUM.
15. Grady’s Cold Brew ($24): The gift of hand-bottled and brewed, New Orleans-style coffee concentrate might just make your coffee friend an addict — and we’re not saying that’s a bad thing.
16. Cold Bruer ($75): Perk your coffee-loving pal up with pure and beautiful cold-brew coffee. We’re certain with this slow-drip brewer anyone’s cold-brew dreams will come true.
17. Chemex ($38): For those who appreciate the beautiful things in life as well as a darn good cup of coffee, the Chemex is where it’s at.
18. Wood-Neck Coffee Maker ($69): A rare import from Japan, this purist coffee maker uses a flannel filter for a dense brew.
19. Bialetti Moka Express ($25): Keep your coffee ritual traditional with Italy’s favorite coffee maker. The Moka Express is an icon for turning out rich, smooth and delicious coffee.
20. Handpresso Wild Hybrid ($124): Gift some love for coffee connoisseurs on the go. Whether on a camping trip or at the office, may they never be without good espresso.
21. ROK Espresso Maker ($199): A love affair with coffee should be shared with all; this manual espresso maker puts it all on display.
22. Bonaverde ($375): Makers gonna make… with the world’s first machine that roasts, grinds and brews coffee. Enough said.
23. Atlas Dress Socks ($14): This coffee-loving gift is about as unique as you can get. Just like “having a Brita filter in your socks,” these coffee-infused socks are pros at keeping feet smelling fresh.
24. Hazelnut Coffee Scented Soy Candle ($28): Freshly roasted hazelnuts and creamy coffee join forces to give you the scent of coffeehouse bliss without ever brewing a cup of coffee.
25. Cardamom and Coffee Body Scrub ($22): Wake up and feel the coffee with the invigorating blend of freshly ground coffee and cardamom.
26. Wash with Joe Body Wash ($28): Give your coffee lover the gift of truly waking up and smelling the coffee.
27. Caffeine Molecule ($60): Your caffeine addict will be geeked to get this on their wall.
28. Fresh Cup Magazine ($48): If your coffee lover drinks, breathes and lives for coffee, why not give them the gift of reading about their passion too?
Fill us in on the gift ideas you have brewing for your coffee lover in the comments below.