14 Buzz-Worthy Wedding Ideas for Coffee Lovers
Maybe you and your fiancé first met at a cafe, or maybe you’re just a couple of coffee fanatics who both love sipping the drink wherever and whenever. Either way, a coffee-themed wedding is just the thing to perk up your big day. Sharing your love of joe will not only keep guests happy, it will also keep their dancing shoes on all night long. So get ready to channel the vibe of your home coffee bar or your fave go-to cafe for a one-of-a-kind wedding. We’ve gathered some buzz-worthy ways to incorporate the beverage into your celebration of love.
3. Shots of Coffee: An adorable way to share espresso with your guests, these shots are served straight up on a pretty platter. This brunch-themed wedding is a must-see if you’re planning a morning or afternoon affair. (via Becca Rillo Photography)
9. Coffee-Inspired Dessert Bar: A great way to perk up later is with coffee-infused desserts like mocha mousse, coffee toffee and tiramisu cheesecake. They’ll keep you and your guests buzzing all night long. (via Adam Ong Photography)
10. Eclectic Mugs: If you’re looking for a more mismatched, vintage look for your DIY wedding, this coffee pallet is just the thing. It could also make a super cute photo booth backdrop. (via Sara Beth Photography)
12. Cold Brew Favors: Cold-brew coffee is taking the coffee world by storm, and for good reason too. A bottle of this nutty, delish beverage would make a great favor, especially in the warmer months. (via Kelly Williams Photographer)
14. Custom Wedding Mug: Whether you serve your guests coffee in personalized mugs or have them waiting on their way out, the mug is sure to add their memorable experience. (via Benjamin Edwards Photography)
How will you incorporate the caffeinated beverage into your special day? Let us know in the comments below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.