14 Buzz-Worthy Wedding Ideas for Coffee Lovers
Maybe you and your fiancé first met at a cafe, or maybe you’re just a couple of coffee fanatics who both love sipping the drink wherever and whenever. Either way, a coffee-themed wedding is just the thing to perk up your big day. Sharing your love of joe will not only keep guests happy, it will also keep their dancing shoes on all night long. So get ready to channel the vibe of your home coffee bar or your fave go-to cafe for a one-of-a-kind wedding. We’ve gathered some buzz-worthy ways to incorporate the beverage into your celebration of love.
3. Shots of Coffee: An adorable way to share espresso with your guests, these shots are served straight up on a pretty platter. This brunch-themed wedding is a must-see if you’re planning a morning or afternoon affair. (via Becca Rillo Photography)
9. Coffee-Inspired Dessert Bar: A great way to perk up later is with coffee-infused desserts like mocha mousse, coffee toffee and tiramisu cheesecake. They’ll keep you and your guests buzzing all night long. (via Adam Ong Photography)
10. Eclectic Mugs: If you’re looking for a more mismatched, vintage look for your DIY wedding, this coffee pallet is just the thing. It could also make a super cute photo booth backdrop. (via Sara Beth Photography)
12. Cold Brew Favors: Cold-brew coffee is taking the coffee world by storm, and for good reason too. A bottle of this nutty, delish beverage would make a great favor, especially in the warmer months. (via Kelly Williams Photographer)
14. Custom Wedding Mug: Whether you serve your guests coffee in personalized mugs or have them waiting on their way out, the mug is sure to add their memorable experience. (via Benjamin Edwards Photography)
How will you incorporate the caffeinated beverage into your special day? Let us know in the comments below!
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!