No pool party on the schedule for this weekend? You could sit around and wallow in your waterless woes or you could use that extra time to make something awesome! Whether you’re looking for a quick project or a more intensive undertaking, here are 10 projects to tackle before Monday’s return.
1. Dip-Dyed String Art: Don’t have the time/patience for a wall weaving? Try this fun dip-dyed string art for a quicker alternative that’s equally as cute. (via Brit + Co)
2. Mini Picnic Tables: Add a little more class to your already swanky picnic with this mini collapsible table. (via Lovely Indeed)
3. Knitted Seat Cushion: Skip the sewn fabric cushion and instead grab the chunkiest yarn you can find (and we mean the chunkiest) to create this fun alternative piece of decor. (via Lebenslustiger)
4. Custom Mylar Balloons: Whether you pop these on a headband or use them as cake toppers, these custom balloons are simply the cutest. (via Brit + Co)
5. Yard Dice: Played too much cornhole this summer? Make this set of colorful dice and expose your summer to a whole new set of lawn games. (via House of Handmade)
6. Anthropologie Copy Cat Scarf: You can either drop $68 for this rainbow-colored scarf, or you can grab three materials (really, only three) and use that money to go see Magic Mike four times. (via Brit + Co)
7. Hydrating Face Mask: This warm weather is great and all, but if a day in the sun has left your skin feeling parched, spritz a little bit of this on your face for a quick refresh. (via Hello Natural)
8. Custom Clock: Transform a boring clock into a worthy addition to your gallery wall. (via Brit + Co)
9. Cactus Push Pin: Step up your sewing game with a little bit of cactus action. (via A Beautiful Mess)
10. Concrete + Wood Desk: Looking for a sleek, minimal spot to get work done? Skip the trip to IKEA and make your own instead. (via Home Depot)
Do you have any projects planned for the weekend? Share your ideas with us in the comments below.